BADGAN Finale

"Come on everybody! Let's go, I'm so excited!" Jungkook says, giggling as he grabbed Yoongi's and Hoseok's hands

"Come on everybody! Let's go, I'm so excited!" Jungkook says, giggling as he grabbed Yoongi's and Hoseok's hands. The others frowned, following the younger. Hearing this, Jungkook looks back, glaring. All of them gulped, and smiled.
"I better not see a frowning face later" Jungkook says, looking ahead.

Jungkook screamed in excitement, laughing as he looks back at his screaming boyfriends, it was not excitement, but fear.
"When is this gonna stop?!" Hoseok screams, holding onto the handles tightly.
"Get ready for the high drop!" Jungkook says, making all of their eyes widen.
"What-" Jin was cut off as the ride dropped, their screams heard clearly. Jungkook laughs, his hands up in the air.

"I'm never going back there" Hoseok says, zoned out as he hugged himself. Jungkook giggles, running to the cotton candies. The others followed him, worried.
"Hey! Don't run off like that" Yoongi scolds and Jungkook gave him one cotton candy.
"Buy yours and let's go" Jin says as he bought his. They all nodded and Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand, dragging him to the other rides.

"That was fun" Jungkook says, smiling widely. The others smiled, knowing the maknae enjoyed. That's all what matters, even though they have an embarrassing picture of them screaming.
"Thank you all for letting me have fun!" Jungkook says, spreading his arms. They all smiled and hugged the maknae tightly, kissing his forehead one by one. Jungkook smiles, sighing in relief.
"Should we go now?" Yoongi asks, pulling away. The others laughed, shaking their heads.

"Hey! Everybody! I made breakfast!" Jungkook yelled, making all of the others attention to turn to him. The maknae rarely cooked them food, but when he does, it's all delicious.
"Yes!" Taehyung says, walking hurriedly to the kitchen. All of them sat on their seats, praying before they devoured their foods.

"I love you all!"

"We love you too!"