BADGAN 16

They all got inside Jungkook's room, seeing how pale he's slowly turning

They all got inside Jungkook's room, seeing how pale he's slowly turning. Looking back at Jin, who had the cure, they all motioned for him to get close. Hoseok held Jungkook's upper torso, causing the maknae to sit up. Jin opened the cure bottle, while Yoongi, who was close, opened Jungkook's mouth a little. Jin took a deep breath before pouring the liquid in the maknae's mouth.
"Come on, Kookie...swallow it" Jin says as he tucked a hair behind Jungkook's ear.

They saw Jungkook gulp and they knew he had swallowed it by now. Hoseok carefully laid the younger's body down, covering it with the blanket.
"I hope it works" Jin says, his fingers crossed. Namjoon pats his shoulder, smiling.
"Be positive, hyung" The leader says, looking back at Jungkook.

It's been a few minutes, nothing was happening.
"Hyung... " Jimin says, groaning as he looked down. They looked like they're about to give up but hearing something made them look up. They saw Jungkook, coughing as he gripped on the bed sheets. Their eyes widened, walking to the side of his bed and to try and stop him as he might fall from how he's violently shaking.
"What's happening?!" Taehyung asks, voice panicky.
"I don't know" Jin says as tears formed in his eyes, holding Jungkook down.

Jungkook coughed and coughed until he gasps awake. The younger had his eyes widened, breathing heavily. The others got startled by this, looking at the maknae.
"Jungkook.... " Hoseok says, staring at Jungkook. The maknae turned his head to the side, looking at them all.
"Are... Are you feeling okay?" Jin stutters out, brushing his bangs back. Jungkook chuckles, nodding as he sighed in relief.
"I don't feel sick anymore, I don't feel the pain anymore" Jungkook says as he touched his arms and body. The others looked at eachother, knowing that they got to save their maknae.

"Okay, group hug!"

"What? Hey!"