BADGAN 23

"Taehyungie hyung, come on~" Jungkook says as Taehyung was on top of him, peppering his face with kisses

"Taehyungie hyung, come on~" Jungkook says as Taehyung was on top of him, peppering his face with kisses. He was laughing as some of the places the older was kissing was his ticklish spot.
"Don't you have anything? Like you didn't plan any dates for us?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. The older stared at him, smirking.
"Yes, my plan was for us to stay here" Taehyung says, before blowing raspberries on Jungkook's cheeks.

"But-" Jungkook was cut off by the older who kissed him to shut up.
"Shh, let's just stay here" Taehyung says, putting his finger on Jungkook's lips. The younger pouted and looked away, huffing.
"I'll buy you banana milks if you want" Taehyung says as he turned Jungkook's head towards him. The younger slowly smiled, sighing.
"Okay, then, buy me now" Jungkook says, smirking. Taehyung looked at him with a raised brow.
"But-" Jungkook puts his finger on his lips, winking.
"Hyung, you promised" The younger says, making Taehyung whine.

"Okay, okay" Taehyung says, getting off of bed.

"Jungkook! I'm back!" Taehyung says, putting the bag of banana milk on the kitchen counter. He walked up the stairs, raising his brow as he didn't hear anything. Opening the door, he was met with Jungkook who was bend down with only a short shorts on. Taehyung choked in his own saliva, startling the younger.
"Oh, my gosh, Hyung!" Jungkook says, covering his upper torso.
"Uh... Your banana milk is downstairs" Taehyung says in between coughs.
"O-okay" Jungkook stutters, blushing as he grabbed the towel that fell.

"What's with you just going in!" Jungkook says as he slapped the older's arm.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know! I thought you were asleep" Taehyung says, laughing as he protects himself.
"Aishhhh!" Jungkook says, hugging Taehyung. The two cuddled, falling asleep eventually.