BADGAN 18

"Are you sure? Where are we even going?" Jungkook says as his boyfriend dragged him

"Are you sure? Where are we even going?" Jungkook says as his boyfriend dragged him. The older just kept quiet, and this made Jungkook pout.
"Hyung, come on, don't be like that... I wanna know" Jungkook whines, making the older sigh. Jin turned around and pulled him for a kiss, shutting him up. Jungkook was taken aback, his hands on the older's chest. They pulled away, staring at eachother.
"Just trust me, okay?" Jin says, chuckling.

"We better not be in a buffet-" Jungkook cuts himself off, they're really are in a buffet. Sighing, he looked at the older, seeing him wink.
"You want me to get fat?" Jungkook says, pouting. Jin laughs, shaking his head.
"If you get fat then I'll get fat with you because I'm pig, oink oink" Jin says, ruffling his hair. Jungkook giggles, nodding and they grabbed plates so they could eat.

"This... Is... So... Delicious" Jungkook moans, talking in between chewing. Jin nods, also chewing.
"I told you that you'll enjoy it" Jin says, licking his lips.
"Yeah, so this is where you'll always take me? When we have dates?" Jungkook asks, swallowing his food.
"Of course not, we'll go to others places too" Jin says, scoffing.
"Well, okay" Jungkook says, sticking his tongue out. Jin playfully glares at him, but lets it go.

Jin rests his head on Jungkook's lap, the younger playing with his hair.
"You know, Hyung... I think I love you" Jungkook says, clearing his throat. Jin looks up at him, playfully glaring.
"You think? You don't love me?" Jin says, acting cute. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.
"No, I mean, I love you" Jungkook says, blushing. The older laughs, caressing his cheek.
"Yeah, I love you too, Koo" Jin says, grabbing Jungkook's other hand and kissing it.

"I love you more"

"No~ I love you more!"