BADGAN 12

"Are you sure she's here, Kook?" Taehyung asks, him and Jimin decided to go with the maknae on finding the woman

"Yeah, this is where I met her, maybe I coul-" Jungkook cuts himself off, seeing the woman.
"It's her! Hyungs! It's her!" He yelled, startling the two. The woman saw them, eyes widened before running.

"Got you!" Taehyung yelled as he got a hold of the woman's arm. She gasps, and Jimin removed her hood.
"Okay, okay!" She yelled, shrugging Taehyung's hand off. Jungkook looked at her, biting his lips.
"Please, how can I get back to my old self" The younger says, begging. Jimin looked at Jungkook and rubbed his back.
"Okay, here, leave me alone. Especially you! You always look for me,  you even almost got taken advantage of" The woman says before disappearing into thin air.

Jungkook stared at the potion bottle, looking at the olders. He smiled before drinking the potion.

"Hyungs! I'm a boy now!" Jungkook cheered, jumping up and down as he got in the house. The others stared at him confusion, raising their brow.
"Do you mean, you won't be a girl at night anymore?" Hoseok asks, the maknae nodded and laughed.
"But, the woman told us something about you almost getting into trouble. Almost taken advantage of?" Jimin asks, making the others gasp. They all looked at the younger with worried eyes.
"Jungkook?" Jin asks, raising his brow.

"That was before, I decided to get out at night, me being a girl, and you know? Perverts" Jungkook says, laughing nervously.
"That's why that hoodie was ripped?" Yoongi asks, the maknae nodded and scratched his nape.
"I hid it, knowing y'all would probably scold me" Jungkook says, biting his lips.
"Did they... You know? Do something more?" Namjoon asks, worried. The maknae laughed, shaking his head.

"No, I got to run away"