BADGAN 8

"Fucking hell, where is that woman" Jungkook says as he looks around the streets. He was yet again, outside, to look for the woman who gave him this curse.
"Ugh, I cant" Jungkook says as he gripped onto his hair.

Jin was again, inside Jungkook's room. He was looking through drawers, and gasped at what he saw. Pads. Girls pads.
"How did this get here? Is Jungkook secretly a woman or something?" He says, grabbing the pads and looking at it with confusion.
"I need to talk about this with him" He says, grabbing one pad and hiding it in his pocket.

"Jungkook, can I talk to you?" Jin says as he saw Jungkook walk in. The younger gulps, biting his lips.
"Fuck" He muttered before composing himself and smiled at the older.
"Yes?" Jungkook says, looking around.
"What is this?" Jin says as he showed the pad. Jungkook's eyes widened, gulping again.
"Oh... Oh! Uh, where did you get that?" The younger asks, fiddling with his fingers on his back.

"It was in your drawers, why is it there?" Jungkook got mad at that, he gasped.
"Why were you even in my room, hyung? Privacy? Do you know that? Ugh" Jungkook says before stomping out of the room and to his own. Jin gulps, well, he's in the wrong too, he went without permission.
"Gosh, what a pabo" He said to himself, facepalming.

"Fucking fuckity fuck, I'm so stupid, I should've hid it in a more safer place... Gosh, where is that fucking woman" Jungkook says as he grabbed the pads and hid it in a place where no one know and he does.
"If I could turn back time, I would've stopped myself from taking that" He says, facepalming. A knock on the door startled him, he went to open the door and saw some food on the ground and a note.

"I'm sorry for going in your room without your permission, I won't do it again, I made your fave food"