BADGAN 13

It's been a few days since Jungkook got the potion

It's been a few days since Jungkook got the potion. He was so happy that he isn't dealing with those girl things, but, he hasn't been feeling well too. He always had nosebleeds these days, hiding it from his Hyungs as he didn't want them to worry. But one particular morning, his secret was revealed.

"Jungkook! Come on-" Jin cuts himself off, walking in to see his maknae shaking on his bed. Jungkook had blood on his nose and he was sweating so much. Jin ran to the younger, feeling his temperature. He had a high fever. He grabbed some tissues and put on Jungkook's nose to try and stop the bleeding.
"Yoongi! Hoseok! Namjoon! Hey!!! Come here, Jimin! Tae!!!" He yelled as he held on Jungkook's body as he was violently shaking.

The door opens the others had panicked expressions. They saw Jungkook, walking over.
"What's happening?!" Namjoon asks, the oldest shook his head, tears forming in his eyes.
"I... I don't know, I just walked in and saw him like this! Come on, someone pick him up! Jimin ready the car!" Jin says. Jimin nods and walked out of the car. Namjoon picks the maknae up and they went out.

"We can't seem to see what's wrong with him" The doctor says, inspecting his clipboard. Taehyung stared at Jimin, who stared at him.
"Jimin, it... It might be the potion he took... Someone won't give it that easily" Taehyung says, worry laced in his voice. Jimin nods, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"That bastard of a woman, we need to find him-" Jimin was cut off by a voice.
"We're coming" Jin says, the others agreed.
"But someone needs to look after Jungkook" Jimin says, worried.
"I'll look after him" Hoseok says, raising his hand. The others nodded and they all went to find the woman.