BADGAN 9

Jungkook felt guilty, he didn't mean to make his Jin hyung sad

Jungkook felt guilty, he didn't mean to make his Jin hyung sad. It's just, he was embarrassed and overreacted. Sighing, he decided to go to the older and tell him.

Jungkook knocks on Jin's room door, backing away as he heard it click open.
"Oh, Kookie...do you need anything? I'm really sorry-" Jungkook cuts him off, shaking his head as he smiled.
"No, hyung, it's okay... It's just I have this mood swings sometimes, weird right?" Jungkook says, making Jin laugh.
"Oh, okay, but still I'm sorry, so what do you want?" Jin asks, smiling.
"I want food" Jungkook says before yelping as Jin pushed him, by his chest.

"That hurt"

He thought, giving Jin a smile. The older got out of his room and went down to make Jungkook food. As Jin disappeared, he immediately whined as he touched his hurting chest.
"Even if I'm a girl right now, I have shoulders too, you know?" He whispered to himself before following Jin.

"Thanks, hyung" Jungkook says as he ate. Jin nods, going upstairs, leaving him alone. He met Jimin on the way, who smiled at him and went down to the kitchen.
"Woah, can I have-" Jimin tried to get one, but Jungkook didn't let him. The younger growled, glaring at him before eating.
"Woah, geez, don't need to be aggressive" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Sorry" Jungkook says before continuing to eat.

"You're acting like you're pregnant or you're on your man period" Jungkook heard, making him choke. Jimin heard this and immediately gave him water.
"What happened to you?" The older asks, the younger shook his head, indicating that it's nothing.
"So, did you Jin hyung made up? You seemed pissed when he went in your room" Jimin says. Jungkook nods, chewing.

"Yeah, I just overreacted" Jungkook says as he swallowed his food, laughing after as Jimin made a disgusted face.