BADGAN 6

"I'm so unlucky, why does the dance practice have to be until night, I can-" Jungkook cuts himself off, spotting the scissors on his bedside table. He also doesn't know, but there were bandages there. Grabbing it, he went to the bathroom, and used the bandage and wrapped it around his upper torso where he knew his chest will be. Thank goodness he cut his long hair last night, now he won't have any problem.

"Okay, guys, let-" The choreographer is cut off as a groan was heard. They looked back, and saw Jungkook holding onto his stomach.
"You okay, Jungkook?" The choreographer asks, worry laced in his voice. His hyungs were looking at him with concern. He looks up, smiling. At least they didn't know that he's a girl because of his short hair. Well, surprisingly. He nods, composing himself.
"Oh, yes, hyungs" He says, his voice sounding like when he was met with Namjoon that night.

"You can go to the bathroom if you want, it's okay. Hoseok will be teaching it to you" The choreographer says, smiling. Jungkook's glad their teacher is understanding. He bowed, grabbing something from his bag before leaving to the bathroom.

Jungkook got in one of the stall, his stomach really hurts. Pulling his pants down, his eyes widened as he saw blood.
"Not today, ugh" Yes, he gets periods when he's a girl at night, but it's rare. When he's back to being a male, it's gone, but it comes back at night(this is a little confusing, but meh). He looks around, dumb move since he's in a stall. Thank goodness he grabbed some pads and some underwear he bought last night. He knew how to put it by researching on how to.

He didn't want tampons, or those periods cups, who knows where it'll be placed when he wakes up as a guy(🤣). Sighing, after doing that, he wore the underwear before getting out, throwing the bloodied underwear away, he isn't wasting time trying to remove that stain away when they have some practice to do.