BADGAN 17

(Don't worry, this isn't ending yet, I'll put chapters where Jungkook dates one of them and become a couple, yeah, he's choosing)

"You know, Kookie... Yoongi Hyung did something" Jimin says, smirking at the second oldest who glared at him. Jungkook stared at Yoongi before back at Jimin.
"What is it, Jimin hyungie?" He asks, raising his brow as he tilts his head. Jimin looked at Yoongi who shook his head and crossed his arms.
"Jimin, don't" Yoongi says, voice stern. Jimin just smirked and chuckled.

"He bought a gun so he could protect you when he found out you were a girl" Jimin says, making Yoongi groan and roll his eyes. Jungkook's mouth dropped, looking at the second oldest.
"Really, Yoonie hyung? You did that for me?" He asks, smiling. Yoongi looked at him, shrugging.
"Well, yeah" Yoongi says, scratching his nape. Jungkook giggles, telling the older to come close. Yoongi was confused, but followed.
"Wh-" Yoongi cuts himself off as he felt himself in the younger's embrace. He smiled, hugging back and rubbing Jungkook's back.

"We're so glad you didn't give up" Yoongi says, smiling. Jungkook nods on his shoulder, nuzzling his head.
"Jin hyung got scary there too, Koo" Taehyung says as the two pulled away.
"What did he do?" Jungkook asks, looking at Jin, who's currently eating.
"Well... " Taehyung told him everything, making Jungkook laugh.

Jungkook got discharged after a few days, his hyungs warned him not to ever do that again. Of course he wouldn't, that shit is hard. The others wanted to ask him, on who he will choose between them. They had agreed that they'll accept Jungkook's decision on he will date, so no fighting.

"Kookie" Jungkook hears, looking up to see the six elder males. Jungkook hums, smiling at them as he ate his cookie.
"Yeah, hyungs?" Jungkook asks, sipping his banana milk. Jin looks at them, shaking his head and cleared his throat.
"Well, uhmm.... Yeah... Uh.... Well, we like you and we decided that if you choose between us, it's okay, no fightings, it's your decision after all" Jin says, scratching his nape. Jungkook's eyes widened, he bit his lips at one question.

"Who do you choose?"