BADGAN 21

Jungkook jumped on Namjoon's back, laughing as the older got startled

"What happened?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow as he walked, putting his arms under Jungkook's legs.
"Uh... It's because of you! I broke my glasses" Jungkook pouts, and Namjoon gasps at the false accusation.
"And why do you say that?" He asks, laughing.
"Because you keep kissing me and then that happened" Jungkook says, laughing and kissing Namjoon's cheek.

"Aww, okay, then, I'm so sorry, my little one" Namjoon says, putting Jungkook down. The younger frowns but gasps as he was pulled closer by Namjoon.
"What-" Jungkook is cut off as lips connected with his. He slowly wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck, smiling through the kiss.
"Hope y'all won't fuck in the hallway!" Someone yelled, startling them both which causes them to pull away and gasp. Looking back, they saw a laughing Jimin who winked before walking away.

"Aish, that midget" Namjoon says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook giggles, scratching his nape. Namjoon looked at the younger, smiling before grabbing his arm and dragging him somewhere.

Jungkook gasps, the place where Namjoon had pulled him to where so beautiful. There were a decorated tent, campfire and it was next to the sea. He looks back, seeing a blushing Namjoon who rubs his neck as he looked down. He smiled, walking close to the older before hugging him tight. Namjoon hugged back, nuzzling his head on Jungkook's neck.
"It's so beautiful, I love it so much" Jungkook whispers and that made Namjoon satisfied. He was so nervous about this, thinking it wasn't good and Jungkook wouldn't like it.

He should've been positive though, lol.
"I got help from the others, I didn't wanna ruin it so" Namjoon says, laughing. Jungkook also laughed, shaking his head.
"It's okay, come on, let's go" Jungkook says and dragged Namjoon to the tent. They grabbed their marshmallows, sticking it in a clean stick and putting it over the fire.

They spent the night with Namjoon telling things Jungkook that interested the younger, teaching him English and cuddling.