BADGAN 3

"Fuck, I need to find that woman" Jungkook says, he was currently outside, at the middle of the night. It was dangerous for him, especially that he's a girl right now. He was looking down, and with his hood on so he didn't notice the guy in front of him. He bumped into the guy, making him gasp as his body was easily thrown to the ground. Looking up, he saw the very built guy, well, that's why.

"I'm so sorr--" He was cut off as the guy easily picked him up. The guy sniffs him, ripping the hood away from his head.
"Oooo~ pretty, a pretty slut for me" The guy says, making Jungkook cringe.
"I... Let go of me, please" Jungkook begs, which made the guy's smirk grow wider.
"Keep begging" The guy says, smelling Jungkook on the neck.

It made him uncomfortable, sure he was gay, but he didn't like it when unknown people do this to him.
"Just let go of me, please... I need to go somewhere" Jungkook says, while the guy laughs.
"Where? To the stripper club? Aww men, I just got out of it...but, maybe we could just do it here" The guy says. Jungkook has had enough and started hitting the guy.

"Pfft, your little fists won't do anything to me, woman" The guy says before he ripped Jungkook's hoodie. The younger screams, biting the guy's arm before running away. The guy screamed for him to come back, but he didn't listen to it and continued running.

Jungkook takes a deep breath, thinking that he had lost the guy. But he was wrong, a hand covered his mouth, making him scream louder. He then kicked the guy from the back before running again. Reaching his dorms, he locked the door and slid down. Looking around and sighing that his hyungs wasn't awake, he walked upstairs to his room.

"Remind myself not to go out at night in my girl form"