- Prom Dance -

Credit to the artist!

I've never been to Prom so things might be inaccurate. XD

I've been having tests at school all week so sorry for the delay in upload and also been obsessed with Among Us recently. IT'S SO GOOD!!!

My Wattpad has glitched out so I'm not sure if you can see this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prom nights coming up! Whoop!" Yamamoto yelled, "This great!"

"Its annoying." Kenma huffed in reply, "There's so many people..."

"Come onnn Kenma! Don't tell me you don't want to dance with someone? What about that short ginger from Karasuno?" Yamamoto asked.

"I do....I guess.." The pudding head answered, "He's from Karasuno though a different highschool...it would take him a while to get here too..."

"I'm sure it would be alright with the teachers." Fukunaga added. "I heard that a few students from other schools came to the third years Prom, like Bokuto and Akaashi."

"Bokuto was leaving too." Kenma said stareing into space. "Kuroo dragged me to the prom...I immediately left when everyone was distracted though..."

The other two third leaves laughed, typical Kenma.

"I heard that Mr Kai Nobuyuki asked his long-time crush to dance and they accepted." Mohawk boy exclaimed, "They might be going out now that I think about it...Hey!

"Ask him! Ask the high jumper! He's your boyfriend isn't he??? He would totally say yes!" Yamamoto cheered.

"I'll think about it.."

"How are you two by the way?" The other third year asked, "Being long-distance and all."

"We're fine."

Shoyo and Kenma had started dating since a few months after Nationals. It was actually the pudding head who confessed first and they had been inseparable ever since.

The three third years carried on eating in the canteen, they had the smallest table in the corner. This was mostly because of Kenma not wanting to be noticed.

"Lev will be third year when we leave." Fukunaga commented.

"Oh God..." The pudding head sighed. "What trouble..."

"His skills have improved though, you have to give some credit."

Kenma took out his phone and looked at the time, it was almost the end of lunch. Pausing for a moment he went to Shoyo's contact and started to type out a message.

From Kenma Kozume:
Hi Shoyo, I wanted to ask if...

The third year stopped for a second and deleted the message.

From Kenma Kozume:
Shoyo I have an important thing to ask...

He didn't like that one either.

From Kenma Kozume:
Go to Prom?

Too straightforward?

From Kenma Kozume:
Please come with me...

No no no.