- Gaming and Cuddles -

Credit to the artist!

I just want to say thank you for all the support! ❤
Thank you so much for the views, votes, comments and adding it to your reading lists!
I appreciate you all! ❤

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The TV once again flashed with the words "You Died" for about the 20th time today. Sighing the short person dropped the controller into their lap.

"I can't beat this level! This is so frustrating!" Shoyo exclaimed as he slapped his cheeks. "I need to focus."

Watching the shorters aggitation Kenma decided he didn't want to watch him suffer any longer. Picking up the controller he placed it back into Hinata's hands and shuffled closer to him. Putting his arms around the first-year he held the controller and Shoyo's hands at the same time.

"I'm going to help you." Kenma said as he pressed the start button with his thumb. "We'll do this together."

Nodding slightly Shoyo could feel a blush creep onto his cheeks, it wasn't everyday that the pudding head would get so close to him on his own free will.

"Ok, so you now have to press the x twice and then climb onto the wall." The game ran smoothly with the help of the gamer. "Then you have to go left and then jump. Like that."

Kenma was in his element. There was no hesitation or laziness, he was focused and concentrated. Shoyo watched in wonder, it was quiet nice seeing the normaly quiet and distant second-year more active and confident.

"Woah how did-How?!" Hinata exclaimed looking at the screen wide-eyed.

"I'll show you." Shuffling so he was next to Shoyo he took the controller their fingers brushing slightly. The first-year took this opportunity to look at Kenma instead of the screen, everything seemed to fade as he studied the face of the second-year. The long blonde hair with black roots, the way his eyes darted from side-to-side concentrating on the game and so much more...

"Is there something on my face?" Kenma asked quietly as realised the shorter's stare,

"No sorry...its just your amazing....Your always so focused when your playing games..." Shoyo said in awe as his eyes sparkled, "You amaze me..."

The game was forgotten about, the controller slowly slipping out of both boys hands. They both became too entranced with each others eyes. Fiery brown met with bright gold eyes. The game was silent, everything was silent as the two boys slowly leaned in.

Their faces grew closer and closer, a blush getting brighter and brighter, their eyes closing slowly until they were shut, they were so close until...

"Do you want any snacks?" Kenma's mother asked opening the door and ruining the moment. "Was I interrupting something?"

The trance was broken and both boys were swiftly returned to reality. Turning in the opposite direction the two boys blushed heavily.

"N-no thanks mom..." The pudding head managed to mutter. "No we...were not...doing anything..."

"Uh ok then. Dinner should be ready for the both of you soon, also the spare bedroom as he been sorted for you Shoyo." Kenma's mother said awkwardly feeling like she interrupted something important. 

"Th-Thank you Mrs Kozume." Shoyo stuttered out while smiling towards the mother.

Smiling the mother shut the door and the boys listened to the sound of her footsteps fading away.

"Anyway...the game." Clearing his throat Kenma once again picked up the controller. 

Turning his attention away from the door Hinata looked towards the other before focusing on the screen.