- Mirror Meetings Pt 3 -

Credit to the artist!

Part 3~ Hope you enjoy :) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nekoma?!"

Hinata immidetely shouted as he jumped into the air, his excitement overwhelming at the aspect of a practise match.

Wait Nekoma is Kenma's team right?

Does that mean....

Does that mean he's here??

Nishinoya joined him in his cheering, both boys jumping in the air for different reasons. Shoyo couldn't help a few tears coming to eyes but he quickly rubbed them away before they were noticed.

"When are we facing them??" Shoyo asked, "Is it soon???"

"Yes we will be facing on Friday, in two days." Takeda replied smiling at the enthusium. "They are a powerhouse which will be interesting to play!"

"A powerhouse use to be rivals with us?" Suga asked curiously, "Then why haven't I heard about them before?"

"To be honest I'm really sure. They disappeared off the map for a while and I recently just remembered them. Our matches were called 'The Dumpster Showdowns'"

"It's weird how they is-"

Sugawara suddenly frowned at his phone, there were links and everything to do with the Nekoma team and the dumpster showdowns.

"Huh?"

The team crowed round the phone and saw what the school looked like and the many times Karasuno had played against them. The information was new to the team but was apparently old news as the date was years ago.

"How strange..." Kiyoko commented adjusting her glasses.

"This is all so confusing but what matters is the effore you put into finding them and arranging this match Takeda-sensei. Ready guys?" Daichi suddenly said, "Thank you!"

All the boys immdiately bowed to their teacher, their thanks ringing out in the gym. Their embarrassed teacher started to wave his arms around.

"O-oh it's fine!" Takeda mumbled embarrassed, "I'm just glad to be of help!"

Zoning out Shoyo started to think to himself.

Friday....

Two days.

Just two days and then we play.

How is this possible? Is it Kenma's team. We didn't have a Nekoma team in this world before but now there's all this information...

I hope he's there...

Kenma...

"HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled snapping Hinata out of his thoughts with a jolt. "Get back to practising with me."

"Oh sure Bakayama!" Sticking his tongue out he went to grab a volleyball. "Kageyama, do you think miracles exist?"

"Hmm?"