- Mirror Meetings Pt 2 -

Credit to the artist!

Here's a Part 2, sorry for the wait! Schools back so updates may be slow. T-T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been around a week since the link broke between the two boys. 

Even then both boys still visited the mirror at that time, just hoping that it would magically start working again.

"Good Morning Kenma!" Shoyo greeted the mirror. "Hope you have a nice day today!"

Only Hinata was reflected in the mirror there was no steam and no Kenma. Hope hadn't faded for the first-year though. He remembered the words clearly in his head.

"I love you too Shoyo..."

Kenma loved him and Shoyo loved him back. He didn't want to give up just yet, his determination to see him again was strong.

 "I'm going to the park today Kenma! I wonder what your doing..." He whispered the last part.

"Shoyo! Are you talking to yourself again?" Natsu yelled from behind the door. "Stop hogging the bathroom!"

"I'm coming! I'm not talking to myself either!" The brother shouted back his face flushing from being called out.

"Sure sure..."

"I really wasn't!"

His sister slipped into the bathroom once it was free, leaving Shoyo to head downstairs and put on his shoes.

"Mom! I'm going out!" He yelled out as he opened the door and left.

Jogging down to the nearest park the wind blew coolly past him...It was chillier than usual today. 

Crash! Crash! Meow!

Looking to his right he noticed a few cats in an alley, they were pawing away a pieces of rubbish and random parts. They watched Shoyo pass their eyes watching his every move.

I'll pick up some food for them on the way home. I think I brought my wallet.

Once he had checked that the wallet was in his pocket he then concentrated on looking out for Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi had invited the short first-year out as Hinata had been looking a little down recently and the sweet freckled male wanted to cheer him up.

"Yamaguchi!" Hinata called as he approached the park, the other already there and sitting on a bench. "Hey!"

"Hinata!" Yamaguchi called back with a smile.

Slowing down the smaller caught his breath before sending a bright smile towards the other.

"Shall we head into the park?" The freckled male asked. "I want to ask you something..."

Hinata nodded and both boys wandered in. The pack was relatively big and was for all ages, some bigger equipment for the teens and some small equipment for the toddlers. Nature surrounded the park as well, trees of all different types as well as a pond.

"You've seemed upset the last couple of days at practise Hinata..."

"Huh? Have I?"

The boys wandered over to the pond. Slowly walking past it they carried on with the small conversation.

"Did something happen? You don't have to tell me! But I want to help if there is..." Yamaguchi said scratching his cheek with his finger.

Hinata sighed and looked into the pond. The lingering pain of being spilt away from Kenma still hurt him on the inside.