- Good Luck Charm -

Credit to the artist!

I was inspired by this comic!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Shoyo..." Kenma said quietly as both boys sat in the grass, watermelon in hand. "I was wondering...if you..."

Hinata chomped on his watermelon as he waited for Kenma to finish his sentence.

"Wanted to go..." Taking a deep breath he finished. "On a date on Saturday."

"Of course!" Hinata beamed happy that his boyfriend had made the first move. "Where? When? Are you coming to Miyagi??? Or can I come to Tokyo??"

"Ah." Blushing he everted his eyes and chomped on his watermelon. "Um I was thinking you could come to Tokyo."

"Really??? I've always wanted to go to Tokyo!" Shoyo exclaimed happily. "Where we gonna go????"

Unaware of the stares they were starting to attract Hinata carried on cheering and smiling while Kenma tried to hide behind his hair.

"I could show you around Tokyo. We could go to the arcade as well if you wanted."

"That sounds great!!!" Shoyo's aura was way brighter than usual. "So when-"

"What are you guys talking about?" The tallest player on Nekoma interjected while sitting down next to them.

"Oh! Kenma invited me to Tokyo!" The shortest cheered while was chewing watermelon which caused him to almost choke.

"Oh really? You never been? Could I come?" Lev asked completely unaware that it was a date. 

"No." Kenma bluntly answered. "Its just me and Shoyo."

"Ahhhh Keeennnmmmaaa..." Lev whined as he started to chomp sadly on his watermelon.

"Its a date!" Shoyo exclaimed, "Sorry Lev..."

"Oh that's cool." The tall person said sending a thumbs up. "I don't want to intrude on you guys. You should of said in the first place Kenma!"

Both teams knew about the cat and the crow were dating as Hinata had very loudly confessed his feelings to Kenma outside the gym and everyone heard it. It was very embarrassing when they finally walked back into the gym but as soon as the shock disappeared they were both bombarded with questions. They had been texting non-stop before the confession and both boys had developed feelings for each other and so in the end everything worked out.

They still got teased every now and then but overall they were left alone, except for whenever they would do something cute they would get aww'd at.

"Sooo where you planning to go on your date?" The long legged fellow asked. "Are you going to go to Tokyo Tower?"

"Tokyo Tower! Is it really big???" Hinata asked. "Is it taller than the towers here???"

"Its tall but it would probably be even taller for you..." Lev laughed.

"Hey!" Shoyo exclaimed agitated.

Chomping on his watermelon Kenma watched the interaction with a small smile, his eyes focused on Hinata. Watching as he spoke, smiled, frowned and cheered. He was enamoured.

"Kenma!" Shoyo shouted loudly he face really close to Kenma's. "You ok? You zoned out for a sec."

"Huh I'm fine." The Pudding head quickly answered back before finishing off his watermelon. "I'm putting the rest in the bin."

"Okay! I'll come to!" The boys got up quickly, Lev following behind. "I've finished too!"

Putting their rubbish in the bin they started to walk back to the dorms until they heard the sounds of shoes squeaking on the gym floor. Causing the three to slow down and have a look to see who it was.