- Mirror Meetings -

Credit to the artist!

Bold & Italics - Thoughts

Sorry about the time skips and Pov changes.

🏐 - Hinata Pov/Time skip

🐱 -Kenma Pov/Time skip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:45am

Hinata woke from his slumber to the sound of his alarm clock. Rubbing his eyes he reached to the side to shut it up. Once successfully stopped he rolled out of bed quickly. 4:45am is an early time to wake up but when it takes 30-45 minutes to get school plus getting ready and having to be there at 6 for volleyball practise it was a decent time.

Chucking random stuff into his bag he started to get changed. Once changed he double checked everything he had and grabbed his kit. Speeding down the stairs he chucked the bags next to the door and started to make some toast. Once successfully made and not burnt to a crisp he started to brush his fluffy hair while taking bites.

"Crud I forgot to brush my teeth." Speedily eating the last bit of toast and swallowing he made his way to the bathroom.

While grabbing his toothbrush he looked up the mirror, it was steamy. He hadn't been in the shower there wasn't time. Was it someone else? Putting the toothbrush under the water and adding toothpaste he shoved it in his mouth before grabbing a cloth. Using the cloth he started to wipe against the mirror.

However Hinata wasn't ready for what he saw. Once he had wiped it all away he came face-to-face with a pudding head looking person. The same look of shock plastered on their face. The person he was facing had pudding-like hair which looked a bit messy and golden eyes.

"HUH?!!" Hinata screeched and chocked on his toothbrush. After removing the chock able object he wiped over the person and they immediately disappeared. "Is there a ghost?!"

"Shoyo! Shut up!" His little sister called.

"S-sorry..." Hinata replied putting away the toothbrush.

Keeping an eye on the mirror Hinata slowly moved away from the mirror. His thoughts were in a mess as he grabbed his stuff and headed out. He hoped his thoughts would be clearer once he reached the gym.

🏐

His thoughts hadn't cleared at all in practise. He had been messing up his receives more than usual and all-round been unfocused.

"HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama shouted for the 50th time. "You've been unfocused all morning."

Hinata squinted at Kageyama then.

Would he know something about ghosts? No no probably not. He thinks the Earth is flat.

"What?" Bakayama responded annoyed.

"Nothing nothing." Hinata then replied and start to pick up a few of the volleyballs on the floor.

Nishinoya and Tanaka had started to take down the net. The gym had to undergo another inspection and show the club were stopping activities earlier than usual. Moving closer to his upperclassmen he prepared how to explain.

"Do you believe in ghosts and spirits?" Hinata asked the two second-years.

Both Second-years blinked for a second processing the question.

"Yeah! Totally! There all spooky and awesome!" Nishinoya responded excitedly. "Why do you ask?"

"I think my mirrors haunted." This caused Tanaka to shiver.