- Romeo and Juliet - Animal Au -

Credit to the artist!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karasuno and Nekoma.

They were complete opposites.

Dogs and cats. Literally.

One was always too noisy and the other was always too sarcastic.

Could they ever make up? Ha! In your dreams.

They've held a grudge against each other years.

The grudge even went as far as when both species settled down.

BUT

There is a chance...

A pair of star-crossed lovers...

Could be the end of this grudge.

🐶

Again...

There's always an argument...

An argument was happening this morning. It had become a routine now, wake up, get ready, argue with Nekoma and then carry on with your day.

"What's the argument this time?" Hinata asked one of the older dogs name Asahi

"Sorry Hinata I have no clue...I wish we didn't have to keep fighting each other it's getting ridiculous..." Asahi responded with a small sigh.

Nekoma and Karasuno were neighbours, this is how the rivalry started. One could easily move away but to both houses that was weakness so they both stayed put and decided to argue with each other until there was nobody left to start an argument.

"An argument with the cats again?? Let me at em!" Nishinoya screeched, "Asahi you coming?"

"No...I don't want to get involved anymore." The eldest dog said, "I'm done with this rivalry..."

"Asahi..." Noya whispered, "Fine! I won't get involved either! I think the others can handle them just fine!"

Asahi just smiled as the smaller dog, there was no point in arguing so he just accepted the fact that Nishinoya wasn't going to do anything without him. Smiling he grabbed the little dog's hand and swung it slowly.

"There coming in!" Shoyo exclaimed causing the lovers to break out their trance. "They left first. Seems like we lost this match.

The dogs opened the door with their tails between their legs but a few had their fangs shown, one being Suga.

"They insulted super-spicy mapo tofu..." Sugawara growled, "How dare they!"

"Hey now. It's fine we'll buy some." Daichi said trying to calm the other down. "They outsmarted us this time." The leader sighed as he started to walk away.

Kageyama came over to the ginger dog. "Why didn't you come join us? Boke!"

"I don't want to argue! Plus I was...."

"He was discussing date ideas with me and Asahi!" Nishinoya butted in saving Shoyo from the other younger dogs shouting.

"Hmph." The black-haired male huffed. "Fine."

"All this on the day of the masquerade party isn't good." A beautiful she-dog said as she walked in. "Have you picked out your clothing?"

The team responded with a nod. A masquerade party was being held tonight the celebrate a neighbouring company which the Karasuno's had established good relations in. Apparently the company favoured the dogs more than the cats and business for them had been booming.