Six

Run, Run

But you'll

never escape.

What they saw was the man. Him. They were terrified as they saw his face, full of scars. It made Ashton gagged.

"Here's the thing," Andrea says. "We will split in three. I don't care where you're hiding. Then, we'll meet inside the kitchen"

"How if one of us get killed?" Calum replies.

"Who the fuck cares? It's their fault. They're not good at hiding!" Ashton says.

They ended up at the staircase. The man walked like a zombie, slow and like the ones from Warm Bodies.

"1..." Andrea counted. They all had to separate from each other. God only knows what will happen to them.

"2..."

"3..."

Ashton's hand separated from hers. Calum's hand too. They were relying on her but still, they have to leave each other. Ashton went to the left staircase, Calum on the right. Andrea thought it would be nice at the basement.

Calum hid at one of the big cabinets and locked himself there. He became nervous and sat down. Luke died. What should I do now?  Luke was my only reason why I'm here now he's gone. He heard footsteps drawing near him. Kill me now.

Ashton went to Michael's room. His body started to smell now. He scrunched his nose and locked the doors. His goal was to reach the kitchen, not to lock himself. The picture of the clown scared him. Then there was a strange doll under his bed, looking at him with one eye.

Andrea explored the basement, locking the doors too. It was quite cozy, wonder who used to live this big house? Don't touch the ouija board for fucks sake. Don't touch anything. Don't. She continued walking towards, until she found a small exit; something that leads at the exit of the house.
Where's the killer?

Where's the man?

Who's going to survive?

Who's going to get killed at any moment?

Who's going to die?

One of them. Two of them. All of them.

Or none.

Andrea remembered the group message.
Andrea: Calum, Ash, I found the other exit please go to the basement asap .,
Ashton: oh fuck i'm so far from the basement.
Andrea: Calum? Cal?
Ashton: I think the killer's after him oh shit.
Andrea: you should've come with him though. you know hes a scaredy cat.
Calum: bye guys

And in that moment, They heard a gunshot.
Ashton: CALUM WHERE ARR YOU
Ashton: cal dont leave us.
Andrea: bye calum.
Calum: ITS NOT ME SOMEONE KILLED THE MAN. HE SPARED ME. GUYSS IM SAFE. I'LL GO TO THE BASEMENT.

Is it Calum or the man? no one knows.
-
i published it again because there was an error so .