Seven

trust

no

one.

Andrea ran to the exit. She felt terrified as she heard footsteps coming after her. Oh god, what should I do? And then someone touched her shoulder that made her almost scream. It was just Ashton at her back.

"Shit, you scared me!" She almost cried. He covered her mouth to keep her from yelling. "Ashton, where's Calum? Don't tell me the message was real or fake."

"Who knows?" He whispered to her ear. "Leave Calum alone by now."

"He's my friend! Michael and Georgia and Ansel too! We cannot leave their bodies here!" She protested.

"But..." He trailed off. "Their bodies are gone."

"W-What?!"

Without answering Andrea's question, Ashton dragged her to the exit and for the first time, they saw the night light. They were outside, allas. Their fears were gone and they hugged.

But it was not the end after all.

"And you children thought it was going to be a happy ending, eh?" He came. "Let's play a game. One gets out alive and one gets trapped here."

"This isn't fair!" Andrea yelled.

"Shut up woman," He interrupted. "For your darling already agreed with our game. Get your knives and let's start."

Following the man's instruction, Andrea pulled out her sharp knife while Ashton with his gun. No, no, no, I can't kill anyone, She thought.

Ashton loaded his gun, "Let's get started." He smirked. "You die first, son of a bitch."

The man caught the bullet and they exchanged worried faces. "Shit, Ashton, you're such a bitch."

"It ain't my fault," He said, shrugging. "This man's a genius."

"Well, Well," The man laughed. "Guess where we are? You all can go home but come back for one last thing, kids."

He disappeared.

Andrea walked home, together with Ashton. Seeing that house that lead them to a nightmare and loss, They never looked back again.

Andrea recieved a text.

<unknown> Andrea?

"Should I reply?" She asked Ashton.

"Huh? That sounds creepy," Ashton said. "Wait for the second reply."

<unknown> Andrea? It's Calum Thomas Hood, the fuck boy, and shit. Our friends' bodies are gone and i need your help.

Andrea: like...?

<unknown> Dont go back to your house. Dont. Go to the church. The hospital. Then lastly, here. Currently trapped. Fuck you guys for leaving me here :-(

<unknown> I'll be waiting.

"What are we going to do?"

"Follow it."

"Church, hospital, house," She repeated. "Fuck this."