one

They both entered inside, unaware of what is going to happen. Andrea shivered and placed her hands inside the pocket of her hoodie. Ashton took the lamp beside them and lit it up as they explored the house.

Before they could reach the second floor, Andrea hugged Ashton in a sudden.

"I can't do this anymore," she sobbed on his warm shoulders. "I'm scared."

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked, trying not to laugh. He knew this would be her reaction when she's scared and he likes it. "I'm here, okay? I won't leave you."

"Thanks." She replied as he kissed her on the forehead — only treating her as his sister.

They continued their way upstairs. It was getting creepier as they saw a mirror with blood stains. No one spoke to each other, only trembling hands held tight to feel a little more comfortable.

Then they heard someone laughing. Literally laughing.

Ashton covered Andrea's ears and mouth to keep her quiet and safe. She was crying and panicking already.

The noise went farther away from them.

"I think it went on the other way around." He said, calming her. "Just be quiet."

As the two teenagers stopped by a window, they decided to open almost all windows to have a light inside the house.

It was stunning, and vintage. The pictures of the old family shined as the sun's light reflected to it. They were rich, as the old woman said. There were vases with teabags, a television, and everything a house had.

But it wasn't all beautiful.

Crying sounds, Morbid paintings, dolls with only one leg, clown picture, fingerprints with blood stains, and a real skull in the corner. It was all inside the master's bedroom and children's bedroom.

"Andrea," Ashton said in an anxious voice. He saw a shadow near them, it wasn't their shadow it was someone. "Did you see that?"

"What?"

He thought that it was the best idea not to scare his best friend so they won't make noise. "Nothing, my eye is just blurry, I guess."

"I like you." She says out of the blue. "Not like a best friend. I just like who you really are."

"Why?" He asks, puzzled. "I like you too but I don't think I have a time to buy you flowers right now so if you want a doll, I'll hand you something around here."

She tried not to laugh. She showed him a bloody doll. "Like this?"

"Oh gosh no," He quickly took it from her and got rid of it. "That's scary. Don't pull any shit right now."

They continued to the last destination: the basement.

-
hi idk whats on my mind but hey i like fluff amd creepy stuff