Thirteen

"We'll keep her," Andrea's mother said after an hour of waiting for the decision.

Ashton's mom walked in, seeing her son and Andrea's family. She was shocked from hearing what happened, until Andrea's mom came to explain what happened.

He sat there quietly at the chair, staring at her while she started to draw on a small paper. He could see her weak smile forming while drawing him

"What's that?" he asked. Smiled and worried at the same time when seeing his own face, only his eyes were different. "Seems..."

"horrible? It's my nightmare and I drew it." Andrea said blankly. "I saw you, a demon, in a dream. I don't know why, you betrayed me. I-I honestly don't want it to be real. Ashton, help."

"What are you saying?" Ashton furrowed his eyebrows. "I-I will never betray you, okay?"

"lie." Was all she muttered and everything went silent. Andrea had a feeling that someone will betray her at any moment.

"You should sleep now, Andrea. It's one am and you're going to be tired." Ashton smiled at her. She nodded and set aside the drawing at the counter.

"Ash, where's your dad?" Andrea asked out of the blue.

"My parents are divorced," He said with no emotions. "I'm like the father, taking care of my siblings."

Their parents entered in Andrea's room. "It's time to go home now."

And at that moment,

Andrea was left alone with her parents.