Four

4:12

Andrea chuckled and asked Ashton if that was true.

"If only you had feelings for me," He smirked. They weren't paying attention to Luke and Calum. "But I hope you won't re-"

But before Ashton could say a word, Andrea stopped him with a kiss.

They felt like the world stopped.

"Of course I won't reject you," She smiled. Luke pretended not to see what happened while Calum was trying not to laugh "Can we keep this a secret?"

"Definitely."

-

Something was bothering Ashton. A few hours ago, he saw a shadow and he was doubting if it's just a shadow or him. It's just an illusion, I swear, He told himself.
no it's not, dumbass., his mind fought back.

"Ash, what's wrong?" Andrea said with a worried expression. "Come on, you can tell me anything."

"It's nothing, really." He convinced her and they continued to the attic.

As the door opened, So many words were carved in different languages. Some were in latin, Dutch, Spanish, French, Filipino, but mostly, English. They could only understand the English language written on the wall:
Do not underestimate small things you see.
Why did you stayed here?
FUCK IM DYING HELP THE TORTURED SOULS.

"That one was hella insane," Luke laughed. He was the only person calmed when everyone got creeps on reading the words. "Tortured souls?"

"Yeah that's why don't bother using the ouija board." Ashton said. He tried his best not to be affected when he saw 'Do not underestimate small things you see'

"What even is this place?" Andrea said. "It seems like the wall answered every question, wow."

wag kang papasok dito

"Nice language," Calum scoffed. "I don't even know what it means."

mamamatay ka

"What?" He laughed. "This ones funny."

"No it's not." Ashton warned. "When you understand these language, you're probably dead by now."

Calum felt anxious, "Do you know what it means?"

"Don't enter inside, you'll be dead."

"holy shit."

"Too late." Luke swallowed hard and tried not to panic. He used to hypreventilate when it comes to these things. "We shouldn't entered here at the first place."

Ashton dragged everyone out of the room and ran downstairs to the front door.

Ashton, we're trapped!" She screamed as they tried to open the locked, rusty door. Andrea tried everything to get out but, nothing happened. She was very anxious since someone was actually roaming inside the house.

"Dammit, Andrea." Ashton panted. "We'll die in here."

All of them were trying to open the door. It was the only way, well, there were other ways but they might not work.

"Stupid!" Calum gasped. His left hand was bleeding from a blade. At his bag, he took an alcohol and put it on his wound. He almost screamed in pain but Andrea covered his mouth to keep his mouth shut.

Ashton stopped. He looked at everyone else and noticed who was missing.

"Guys," He said. "Where is Luke?"

-
TWO WORDS:
OH SHIT
yeah im a filipino i dont mind using my language there so