zero

1999

Andrea lived in a small village near the forest. Everyone, including her family, are very quiet and creepy. She felt like she doesn't belong there. Luckily, her friend, Ashton, felt the same way as her.

"Hey, Andrea," Ashton says as he threw the snowball at her window. He was wearing a tight and warm coat to keep him from freezing. "Come outside and play!"

Andrea rolled out the bed and looked at the window. "Yes, Ashton!" She yells as she placed the boots at her tiny feet. Her mom saw here and reminded her not to go anywhere without her friend or companion.

"Ashton," Andrea whispered. She doesn't want anyone to be heard about this. "Do you mind going to that house?"

Ashton looks at the direction where she was pointing at: the big, old house.

"Mama said no." He pouts and crosses his arms over his chest, like what a normal (but bratty) kid would do. "She'll get mad and won't let me play with you."

She sighs. "Okay."

They played and had fun, but still, Andrea had many thoughts about that house.

-
2013

"Andrea!" Her mom yelled from the doorstep of the house. She quickly rolled out of the bed and ran downstairs. Andrea was excited since she knows her parents will have a vacation without her which means, freedom.

"Yes, mom?" She smiles cheerfully. The luggages caught her attention and asked, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, sweety." Her mom replies. "Oh, your dad and I will leave already. Andrea, be a good girl and know your limits. We'll return after five months"

Then they left.

She was happy.

Andrea got a phone call from Ashton.

"Can we go out for a walk?" He says. She answered yes and waited for him to stop by her house.

As soon as Ashton was right in front of the doorstep, Andrea quickly ran downstairs and opened the door for him. They greeted each other with a warm and tight hug, like what best friends do.

"Hey," He says. "Maybe I'm just wondering if we could walk?"

"I'm bored," She replies. "Besides my parents aren't here."

"Vacation? without you? awesome." Ashton laughed. "What if we go to that house you used to be warned? There's no rules for you now."

Andrea assumes she would be dead if her parents knew about this. She used to be obedient and honest to them but always following the rules will miss the fun.

"Okay."

She placed two bottles of water, towel, granola bars and some money to her backpack as they will start exploring the house.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Ashton smirked at her. An old woman glared at them, who were standing right in front the house.

"Maybe you want these keys," She introduced, grinning at Andrea. "I used to work for that family 45 years ago. They died in a car crash. Ah, they were the richest family here."

"Oh, thanks." Ashton says. "Just the keys. We heard alot of rumors in this house."

"Most of them are true." She warned as she walked away and disappeared.

"So basically there is someone who lives here and is mentally insane?" Andrea laughed but he covered her mouth with his hands.

"You don't know."

-
yeah i know this is probs creepy but it will be creepier. btw the cover is the one in ahs (murder house) :))))