Eleven

She opened her eyes, only to see that she was in the hospital room. Her parents were outside, talking with Ashton. Andrea can hear her dad yelling at Ashton because he was not being a man to her and that he dragged her to dangerous things.

"Mom? Dad?" She called. They opened the door but left Ashton outside.

"What happened sweety?" Mom asked worrily. "What's with Ashton?"

"It's my fault," She explained. "Out of curiousity we went there. I should not have forced him there. Dad, please, please forgive my best friend. He did nothing but saved me there and I promise I won't do this anymore."

"Fine," Her dad sighed. "I know you aren't lying so I'll talk to him for a second."

"Can you tell me what happened?" Mom asked. "We won't get mad."

And so she told her. "I wanted to go to that house because it seemed interesting but Ashton always say no. After a couple years, I still wanted to go there so I asked him until he gave up. We went there and the door was locked and an old woman gave us keys so we entered inside. The house was big and very rusty. We explored the whole place and found out that our schoolmates-friends, followed us. We didn't tried to approach them at first but we heard screamings and-and we saw Michael killed Georgia. He saw me and made me h-his target..." Then she showed her a scar. Her mum wanted her to continue. "And Ashton protected me and when he was about to get killed, I-I...sorry."

She was crying then. "I killed him."

"Self defense?" Her mum asked. She just nodded and continued.

"Then one of our friends committed suicide. We're not sure. So that time, we already have three friends who are dead and four remaining alive. We went around the house because we are already trapped inside and we entered the room and a sign said that if we entered there, we will be dead. We left as soon as we read it and we noticed that luke was missing. A hooded figure, which we called Him and The Man, was roaming around the whole house. We can confirm he's a psychopath. We saw him and tried opening the door but we can't. We just saw that Luke was dead. Three of us are alive and we separated ways. In the other side of the house, I saw Ashton again and we found an exit, only leaving Calum behind. The man had caught him. We ran away, to the police, and we promised to save him. But when we returned, Calum, I, and Ashton found the man and we played a 'game'. We should sacrifice one so that Ashton stays alive or we all get killed. It was very sad having Calum sacrificing himself and we had no choice but to run away and jump through the window. M-mum, help us."

"It's alright, it's alright," She mumbled while hugging her. Andrea's dad and Ashton entered inside.

"She told you what happened?" Dad asked. They nodded. The nurse came in and said that the visiting hours is done. Her parents bid her goodbye and left. Ashton choose to stay rather than leave her alone.

"I'm sorry, Andrea." He said and kissed her forehead. "For causing shit that harmed you. I'm so fucking sorry. I love you and goodnight."