Chapter 11

#578 on Teen Fiction! Lost a fan overnight :/ Thanks for all the patience with the last chapter! Wattpad went funny and decided to delete things -.-  Alsoo because of this there will be no dedication on this chapter but there will be on the next so keep voting and commenting!

....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 11

(Jayden’s POV)

I stared wide eyed as Lacey ran out and slammed the door behind her. I turned towards Isabelle to see what the hell just happened.

“What just happened?” I demanded

“Oh Jaydey” she ran over to me and hugged me “She was so horrible to me. Saying that I don’t love you and how she was going to take you away from me” she cried into my shoulder

I frowned and I hugged her. That wasn’t like Lacey, but she did seem pretty upset about something so maybe it was true.

I pulled back and pushed her away from me slightly. “Why did you mention her baby?” I said sternly

Isabelle sniffled “She was saying that I wasn’t pregnant so I said that she was jealous because she lost hers. I didn’t mean it, I just blurted it out before I could think” she wailed

I winced; she was always an ugly crier. I nodded and hugged her again. The mention of Lacey and I’s baby always brought back bad memories. I know we were young back then but I would’ve stuck by her side through anything. I wouldn’t have gone college, would have stayed with her.

I sighed and cupped her face. “Okay. Things just went out of proportion”

Isabelle nodded “Yeahh baby. All just a misunderstanding”

“I want you to apologise to her though” I raised an eyebrow

She frowned “But-“

“No buts” I cut her off “She has been nothing but nice to you and she deserves an apology”

She sighed “Fine” she mumbled

“Good. Now let’s have a quiet night in”

“I know what we can do” she whispered seductively and trailed her hand up my chest

I sighed and nodded reluctantly. Sometimes, speaking to her is like talking to a child. If she doesn’t get what she wants she throws a tantrum and storms off.

I hope Becky and I figure something out before the wedding as I can’t get married to her. She’ll drive me crazy for the rest of my life.

(Lacey’s POV)