Chapter 18

Teen Fiction #244!! Pluss 13 votes and 12 comments on the last chapter!! :O thanks!! I think that deserves an upload for you lovely people :’) Dedicated to xclairex for voting first!

....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 18

It took a lot of persuading to get Jayden to go back to their house. He begged me for him to stay in my apartment but he had to go back else Isabelle’s dad, Stan, may do something else.

Now, it was Friday and I was on my way over to Becky and Jamie’s house so Jamie can take me to the doctors for my scan. I had to take the day off work because the appointment was 10 am.

I still haven’t told Jayden about the baby as I haven’t found the right moment and to be honest, I haven’t seen him since the night he was on my doorstep. I think he’s been wrapped up with all the wedding preparations as he was getting married next Saturday.

The thought of him getting married always tugs at my chest. I’ve given up hope that we can somehow get him out of the wedding but after the incident with Stan, I don’t think we’ll be able to do anything at all.

When I pulled up in the driveway, Becky was already stood in the doorway, waiting for me. I frowned and got out the car.

She ran over to me and pulled me into a hug “I thought something would’ve happened to you” she said while squeezing the life out of me

“What? Why?” it came out muffled from being smashed into Becky’s shoulder

“I just heard about what happened to Jayden” she pulled back with a few tears in his eyes

“He’s alright, just a bit shaken up. I promise” I gave her a reassuring smile.

She nodded and sniffed “I just thought about her threat to you and thought that something may have happened” she sniffled

I gave her a twirl “I’m here all in one peace. I’m all good” I grabbed her hands and squeezed them lightly

She nodded “okay. Let’s get you inside, just in case” she yanked me into her house and shut the door firmly behind her

“Jamie! Lacey’s here!” Becky shouted up the stairs

I walked into their living room to be blasted with a really strong smell. It was the mix between sick and dog poo.

“Eww sorry Bex but this room stinks” I complained

Becky sighed “Not again” she whined and walked to the middle of the floor

That was when I noticed Alexis laid on the floor with all the nappies, wet wipes and whatever a baby needs. She was also the source of the smell.