Chapter 1

• Dedicated to All the readers of 'My Best Friend, her Brother and I'

Here’s the sequel to ‘My Best Friend, her Brother and I’. If you haven’t read it, I would recommend you do as this sequel carries on from the end of the first one! Hope you like it!

....................................................................................................................................................

Recap from end of ‘My Best Friend, her Brother and I’:

I opened the door to see a brown haired guy with bright green eyes that I could never forget “Jayden?” I said

“Lacey?” he asked with wide eyes, just as shocked

...or maybe he was still and always will be in my heart...

Chapter 1

I grabbed Jayden and pulled him into a hug as a spun me around. I shrieked and closed my eyes.

“I’ve missed you!” I chuckled

He placed me back down and cupped my face in hands “You haven’t changed since high school” he grinned

“I could say the same for you but look at your hair!”

I ran my hand through his new haircut. It’s gone from his boyish sweep to a quiff that makes him even more sexy and manly.

He chuckled “Yeah I fancied a change”

“Looks good” I said, winking "How was college?" I asked

"Good. I'm now a lawyer" he did a little bow

I laughed and hit his chest "Haven't matured much then" I joked

"Hey!" his voice came out really high. he cleared his throat "I'm all man baby" he winked in a husky voice

I couldn't help but shiver at that voice. He must have noticed as our eyes locked and I was lost in them. We snapped out of it when we heard a voice cut in.

“Jayden! You never said you were coming today!” Becky said as she rounded the corner into the hallway

He shook his head and placed a grin on his face “I couldn’t wait to see my niece again!”

“She’s definitely a cutie” I added, recovered

“Oh so you didn’t come to see me then” she pouted

“Awww is my baby sister jealous” he said in a baby voice and ruffled her hair

Becky swatted him away. “Oi! I’m a mother now not your baby sister” she smirked

“Still a baby to me” he winked "now where is my neice and that brother-in-law of mine!"

Becky rolled her eyes and motioned for us to go into the living room. We were just about to turn when someone cleared their throat from the door step.

Jayden froze and winced, obviously recognising the voice. We all turned to see a would be petit girl, if she didn’t have 5 inch heels on, with long jet black hair and way too much make up on her face. Who’s she? I thought.

I looked over at Becky but she just shrugged her shoulders. Frowning I looked back at her.

“Well if you’re not going to introduce me Jaydey then I will” I acknowledged that her voice was annoying but I couldn’t get past the fact she just called Jayden, Jaydey.

Beside me Becky was completely wetting herself with laughter. I elbowed her in the side to try and stop her laughing because I was one step away from joining in.

“Yeah Jaydey, who is she?” Becky mimicked

The girl walked towards Jayden while she was glaring at Becky. She stopped next to him and interlaced their hands. I stopped laughing instantly and just stare at their interlocked hands.

She held her hand out towards me, her left hand to be exact “I’m Isabelle. Jayden’s fiancé” she smirked and that was when I noticed the ring on her wedding finger.

Becky stopped laughing instantly and stared at her as well with her mouth open wide. My heart was thudding, there was ringing in my ears. I could feel my heart breaking into tiny pieces.

Jayden was looking between me and Isabelle with a grim expression on his face. How could he do this to me?

We were all silent just glaring at each other and that was when Jamie decided to walk into the hallway “Hey who was at the door? Oh yeah Jayden!” he shook hands with Jayden and then finally noticed Isabelle stood next to him

“and you are?” he smiled

“Why don’t you ask Jayden” I spat

Isabelle smirked “I’m Isabelle, Jayden’s fiancé” every time she said that it was another blow to my heart

“Whaaaa?” Jamie asked shocked as he looked back at me and to Jayden again

“I’ve got to go” I whispered and ran past everyone towards the front door

“Wait! Lacey! Let me explain!” I heard Jayden shout from behind me

I ignored him and got back into my car. I started the engine and wiped the tears that had fallen down my face.

I came back hoping to reunite mine and Jayden’s love but obviously he’s already moved on. However, he’s not married yet so I’m going to fight for him. I’m going to win back the love of Jayden, not matter what it takes.

....................................................................................................................................................

Sorry it’s short! Let me know what you think!! Alsoo, a big hello to my fans!! :D

Thanks for reading!

Vote/comment/fan

Dani <33