Chapter 10

Dedicated to THasPowers for being the first to comment and vote!

....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 10

It has been a week since I moved in with Jayden and Isabelle and I have been SO close to killing her. I swear she just enjoys rubbing the baby and wedding in my face every opportunity she can get.

Jayden and I we sat in the kitchen when she pranced in, in all her fakery.

“Hey babe” she said and pulled Jayden into an R-rated kiss. I turned my head away as I started to feel a little sick. “Oh hi Lacey, didn’t see you there” she smirked

I grabbed the fork I was using to eat my pasta and thought of 100 ways to kill her with it. Top scoring is poking her eyes out at the moment.

“Hello Isabelle” I said in a sickly sweet voice. She glared at me when she didn’t get the reaction she wanted from me.

“I’ve just got to nip out for a few minutes to get me pre-natal vitamins” she looked my way for a few seconds “Hope you don’t miss me” she whispered ‘sexily’ into Jayden’s ear

I faked gagged which Jayden saw as Isabelle hugged him. He had an amused expression on his face when he saw my reaction.

“Okay, see you later” Jayden replied

Isabelle pouted and stormed out the room. I couldn’t hold my laughter any longer and burst out laughing. Jayden soon joined in but looked unsure what he was laughing at.

“Is she for real?” I chuckled

“She okay when you get to know her” he winced

“You sound so convincing” I rolled my eyes. I stood up and walked over to Jayden. He swallowed as I swayed my hips.

I sat on his lap and then turned so I was straddling him. I bent down to whisper in his ear “I bet she can’t make you feel like this” I grinded down onto him which made him to groaned.

He grabbed my hips to keep me still “We can’t do this Lacey” he strained out

I sighed “Not this again Jayden. You know you want me. All of me” I whispered and trailed kisses down his neck

“Oh god” he mumbled and pulled my face up to his

The kiss started out slow and soft but soon turned heated as we were both hungry for each other. I put my hands into his hair and pulled him impossibly closer. I tugged at his hair causing him to groan and open his mouth. I took this opportunity to enter his mouth with his tongue and fight for dominance.