Note~

So I was hesitating to write this story because Im not confident enough but there is something that makes me want to write this story.

All the names are my friends name. I used their names because I cant think unique names HAHAHAHAHA. I dont want them to read this story because their personality is too far from the story HAHAHAHAHAHHA. They give me other plots option but I stick to whats my first plot is.

So thank you Attitude Squad for the support <3.

Thank you also to all my friends who support me in this journey.

This is the first time that I finished one story that had 10 chapters. Way back in my highschool years and with my old account, I wrote one shots. And Im so happy because for the first time I finished this story for a few days.

This story Is about how love connects their hearts. Jolina loves Tricia even she didnt her daughter. Jolina loves kurt that she was willing to fight the fear and choose to fight for her happiness and love. Kurt chose to focus on his family even its hurts for him to leave Jolina. He chose his love for his family. Alez on the other hand, she sacrificed her own happiness to be with her daughter just for tricia to be saved. She really loves her daughter but choose to love silently.

Hope you enjoy reading this. This is not perfect but I am willing to learn, I hope you help me too ^_^. comment down below for any suggestion or improvement that I can do next time.

~~~