11 | • cerulean eyes•

Previously on chapter 10

Pleased with her performance, Anna reverts back into her fox form as she trudges towards the hut.

Oh, not before checking the human first.

»»---------««

❝Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul

Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul.❞ ― Dave Pelzer

The night, the tengu has arrived with a guest brought a surprise to the other parties. The guest seems to be about Sabito's age and build. Although the small figure had hidden behind Urokodaki's back due to being shy.

" Urokodaki-san, welcome back." One specific peach head bowing his head onto the sound of door been opened in a flash.

 The boy remained sitting with composure as he sets his cup of tea on the table. While the fox can be seen dangling on the boy's head as the animal's tails curl around the neck of Sabito.

" I have brought someone with me, Sabito. This person will join you in training, starting from tomorrow." The former pillar sides step away from his guest. For the other small figure can be seen.

The appearance of distinct unruly raven locks that are uneven in length are tied up in the base of his neck, his cerulean eyes flash with apprehension. He then curls his hands on his maroon kimono tied with his black hakama pants.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Sabito. And this fox's name is Snow." Sabito waved his hand, a casual gesture to introduce himself along with the fox. His lips upturned in a friendly manner while he awaits the reply from the shy boy.

" Hello. My name is Tomioka, Giyuu. It's nice to meet you, Sabito-san." said timidly from the raven haired boy.

" It's fine, you can call me Sabito. Since we're both students being train by Urokodaki-san." Sabito responded, nonchalantly to his fellow acquaintance.

»»----- Timeskip -----««

'Since when did dinner became so awkward?'

The fox only craves a peaceful dinner with everyone as she had been on civilized terms with the tengu ever since that day.