5 | • His name •

❝How wonderful it is those people that we meet by chance and invite us to live again

How wonderful it is those people that we meet by chance and invite us to live again. The memory of them will keep hope alive forever.❞― Mimi Novic

D r i p.               D r i p.           D r i p.

D r o p.              D r o p.

Taciturnity permeated in the surroundings. The young man studied the supposed threat in front of him. If the fox should aim to harm him, reflexively he would defend himself. 

Unfortunately, seeing the fox cutely tilted its head and calls out to him. Inevitably, releases the tension of his shoulders and replaces it with mellowness and emotion encompassing from his heart despite the cold environment.

Shifting one's steel lavender orbs into soft ones. The boy leisurely distances his bokken away from the fox. In the guise of his actions, he swiftly apologizes to it.

"chuuuu," the snowy fox replied.

He directs his attention on the slightly visible bruises located on the fox's forehead, which made the young boy feel guilty in attempting to injure a pure animal. He scooched down in the direction of a tiny furry animal. Matching his lavender eyes to meet the beautiful golden eyes of the fox.

"I'm sorry for trying to harm you, little fox. " 

Followed by him, stroking the fox's head gently. He seemed contrite in his action. For as a man, he shouldn't harm innocent animals like a cute, little white fox.

'Maybe, Urokudaki-san would allow me to tend the wounds of this fox. Since it's partially my fault for startling it.'

"As a man, I should be held responsible for my actions." With that, the child nodded his head whilst he considerately take the fox and carries it to his other arm. His right arm holds the bokken. Then he resumed his stride towards the hut he called home.

Along the way, Natsuo regards the child for carrying his friend. It made Natsuo fret with consternation for the fox's safety. So, he followed the child to make sure the child wouldn't harm the fox.

"Don't worry, little fox! If the child does anything. I shall peck his eyes 'til it bleeds. Caw."