27| • Transience of time•

Previously on chapter 26

Giyuu heard the noise from the room, his eyes blinked in confusion as he witnessed the fox fainting like it passes out from the sun's stroke and Sabito hugging it.

»»----------««

❝The hardest battle is between what you know and what you feel

The hardest battle is between what you know and what you feel.❜❜

The dark blue night sky draws the beaming moon, tension filling up when the darkness tames the sky.

Reflected in the ripples of clear pond, was the bitter smile belonging from a mid-20s male with green hair.

Just like the rumors came from the townspeople, the brilliance of the moon shed the light onto the water.

The heat building up in his eyes, when the blurred figure appears on the surface of the waters.

"Dear," the person's voice croaks in grief, his knees suddenly lose the strength to stand up.

The lovely memories arrived in his mind, and the pain made it hard for him to breathe.

"Do you wish to see her?" A faraway voice lingers behind the trees, the chills on the back of his neck rises.

The green-haired male forfeited the will to run away, he desperately wanted to see his beloved once again.

"You do, right?" The stranger's tone asked, the grieving male sniffled and answered, "I loved her."

A male with dark blue-hair emerged from the shadows, his blue eyes gleaming in mockery, "She misses you, why won't you join her then?"

The green-haired male pulls something on his right sleeve, his hand grasping the knife. His weary eyes directed to the reflection on the pond, shifting the blade near to his neck.

Tears of pain and misery surrounded in those blurry eyes, "I'll see you again, my love." He murmured, his baritone voice went devoid of his emotions.

"Ugh!"

Four pair of eyes widen upon the sight, the civilian male clutching the back of his red hand in pain.