14| •水晶と昆虫•

Previously on chapter 13

"Let's go home, Snow."

"Chuuu. Chuuu. "

»»---------««

"Nobody gets any guarantees

"Nobody gets any guarantees." - John Engler

Suishō to konchū

Beyond the beautiful wintry, and lucid umbra. Countless astral barrel beside the brightest full lunar in the dusk. Bestowing its luminous glow that seeks the appreciative eyes from such spectators.

A smoky, haze particles expelled out from one luscious ruby lips. The figure remains enshrouded in the shadows as they spectate the aesthetic of the moon. Clear, luminescent hand lowers the Kiseru [smoke pipe] whilst they reach the platter of Inazurishi, preferable viands of their kind.

The dyad of flapping wings reverberated in a distance, approaching its apparent location.

"Caw. Caw."

" Thou art here." A melodious voice rang out upon the arrival of an expected guest.

" Thou leaving to rest was a Bunbury act at that time. What are you up to? " An icy voice calls out to the visitor.

" Caw. Resting is some excuse for me to sneak into the little one." The figure turns out to be a crow as it creeps into the lights shone from the moon's direction.

The figure of a person perks up at the crow's statement. "Hmm. Do tell. For this one's interested." At the same time, the light blue optics locked onto the form of the crow.

" The little one turns out to be amiable. Besides it discover already its own precious." The crow lowered its head, afraid of witnessing its master sudden rage.

Ruby lips pursed up at the unexpected information one had received. " It seems it has begun. This one hopes that the little one chooses the right path."

Ensues of grabbing the Kiseru to ease their worry for one's kin. Blowing again smokes of fog as silence remains stretch between the two figures.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
Instantly, a smirk forming on the cherubic face of the figure whilst emitting chuckles. The crow became confused at its master's sudden change of personality.

" How laughable. It seems like there is one persistent insect within this one's area." A velvety tone shifts into a chilling voice. Raising a tessen fan with knives embedded into it, the hidden figure swiftly cuts the air as the impact onto the shoji closet door resulted in it being cut in half.

An unknown person dodges the incoming strike as the said figure presents herself directly in the center of the attention of the crystalline orb.

" How presumptuous of you to consider yourself as invincible upon this one's radar."