20 |• Behind the Valley's Secret I •

Previously on chapter 19

" But it doesn't matter, I shall triumph in the end, their salvation has forsaken them," They orated.

»»---------««

❝To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal,❞– Abdul Kalam

To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal,– Abdul Kalam

Dainty fingers brush the surface of the pellucid bluish water, shaping a beautiful effect of ripples — its wavelets reel in, frolicking the touch of her skin. The freshwater was so mesmerizing and calming before her sight. Like a pearl of water drips on her sharp nails, it glints in pattern as if there's a spirit watching over her. Lulling her to the tune of the flowing water, she gives in to a taste of solace.

Just a right time for the breeze to announce its presence, the air waving the delicate blues of tresses while her crystal azure eyes seemed mellow yet, profound. Eyes that seem to draw power not swaying from mere tawdry trifles; a gaze that would cause others to curl and submit from. With an indomitable depth of wisdom and blue devils she gained from her past.

"My sweet child will probably suffer, but I know you will guide her under your care."

"Please protect her," a woman bowing deeply, voice drips in melancholia. Beside her, was a baby covered in white silk, sleeping peacefully despite the tension rising between the two figures.

Long , thick eyelashes unfurls and twitches, then she vent a drawled sighs of concern. 'Upholding the promise wasn't easy at all', she surmised.

A single black feather had fallen into the pool of water. One's fox ears picked up a faint noise similar to a flutter of wings in the air. It cooed to her, signaling the woman to shift her gaze, focused on the guest.

The raven familiar had finished her task, her eyes creased with a pleasant smile on her face.

On the crow's beak was one Blaue Blume flower that she ordered for Natsuo to retrieve near the forest of Yue. Apparently, it gives Tsune the rare opportunity to enjoy the comfort of being alone. But now that her familiar is here. They could stop by on a certain house she hasn't revisited for a decade.

'If that person still remembers her throughout the past decades.'

Tsune frowned.

"Tsune-sama, is the flower I bought was a mistake?" The crow squawked softly.