21|•Behind the Valley II : A legend Secret Unfold•

Previously on chapter 20

'I swear I'll turn you into a dust before the sun does,' that he promises to fulfill.
»»---------««

❝The tragedy of this world is that everyone is alone

The tragedy of this world is that everyone is alone. For a life in the past cannot be shared with the present.❞– Alan Lightman

PANG!

The extensive bulky, black creepers struck savagely with enough force onto the slayer's midriff.  The sword wielder produces a sound of  pain. The firm hit performed by the plants caused him to violently collide into the tree's  trunk.

Sabito spurted a speck of sanguine fluid out of  impact.

The green pattern haori of his strewn by dirt and chips of vines he cut off sticking to his clothes. He struggles to exhale his breath, his chest aching each time he forces himself to continue using the total concentration technique.

The mizunoto staggers to hold upright, his mauve eyes focus on the demon child who shifts into an older man, the shaft of light from the moon shone his enemy's featureSabito could say that the demon's height far surpassed his.

The demon seemed deadly formidable. Ergo, the brute was insanely robust for a lower moon. 

"Is that all you got? Which part of you claims that you can defeat me?" the plant demon further questions, scratching his short brown hair.

The lower moon snaps his finger, making an expression of surprise, " That's right, you can't! Since you're gonna get devoured by me," he broadly grins, showing his razor teeth at the younger male.

"Come on, why keep stalling? Let's continue our fight," the fiend taunted.

Sabito readies himself, the pair of them narrowed their eyes against each other like they were  sizing each other up. Clasping his katana above his stomach, the blue nichirin blade steering through the demon's path. In a matter of seconds, both were running at the speed of light.