Chapter 37: Nobody Touches Eddie (Part 2)

The video on the side is my friend singing You Belong With Me, watch it for me and tell me what y'all think? :)

I was originally gonna update the whole chappie tomorrow, but I wanted to update yesterday in celebration of the boys playing at MSG. I heard it was a great concert, I wish I couldve watched it but I had a basketball tournament so I couldn't :/

Also, #Payzer is back? Honestly, I don't like them together, but as long as Liam is happy, Im happy :)

-Liam's P.O.V.

After Summer ran upstairs, leaving me behind feeling a couple of different emotions; Sad because she left me alone, A little guilty because I've been seeing Molly for a little while now, and a mixture of happiness with a little touch of something else. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I know that when I look at Summer, my heart starts beating really fast and my hands start getting a sweaty. Maybe I like her? I'm not sure yet, but it certainly would be awkward dating Alison's friend.

I get up and go upstairs where I put on a pair of sweats and brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I go back downstairs to make some breakfast for all of the lads. I play some music on my phone while I get the ingredients out to make pancakes and begin making the pancakes.

*3 Pancakes into making breakfast

I'm humming along to Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd while making the third pancake of many soon to come when sudden a thought hits me. Why did Bethany say that we weren't half brother and half sister earlier? At this point, I stop cooking because I'm deep into thought. I mean, if Alison is my half sister and I'm her half brother, then why am I not related to Bethany when she's Alison's twin? Oh my goodness, what if she's just faking the whole thing!? And what if that wasn't really Alison's mom that called her? Wait, I think Alison would recognize her own mom's phone number! But she did get a new phone and Alison does tend to be pretty forgetful. That's probably why her Mom hasn't called.

I'm pulled out of my trance like state of thought by the fire alarm going off. Oh shoot, the pancake is burning! I quickly turn off the stove top and and scrape the blackened pancake off of the pan I was using and throw the pancake away. I sigh as I realize that if I continue the pancakes, it'll take forever. I just put the pan and other stuff that I used and place them in the sink for Zayn to clean later since it's his turn to wash the dishes. I douse the two edible pancakes in maple syrup and begin to eat it at the kitchen island with Niall's huge fork.

Halfway through the first pancake, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Summer standing beside me wearing a shirt with a jellyfish on it. I put down my (Niall's) fork and invite her to sit next to me.

We sit in silence for a couple of moments until Summer says,"Liam, can I tell you something?"

"Sure, Fummerkins, you can tell me anything." I tell her with an encouraging smile.

"Alright..." She says. "Well, I was planning to dump (Still don't remember her ex's name, so he's still No-Name) No-Name for a while before we broke up because I like yo- I mean Lucas. Would I look like a hoe bag if I started dating someone else right now?"

I can't help but feel a little jealous at the fact that she likes this Lucas kid but I still say,"I couldn't ever think of you as a whore, Summer. If you like them, then go after them and never let him go. Unless he's a jerk like No-Name, then dump his butt."

"Thanks, LiLi. I'm gonna go upstairs and wake up Alle, Shaley, and Alison." She says then kisses my cheek. I watch her as she turns to walk out of the kitchen but she stops at the door and says,"By the way, Niall ate your pancakes," then walks out of the room.

I turn to the left to see Niall shoving my pancakes into his mouth using his giant fork. "Niall! You ate my pancakes!" I yell as he sprints out of the kitchen.