Harry; Mariana - They Don't Know About Us.

"Harry we need to talk.. I can't do this anymore, It's nothing either of us have done it's purely the fans this time, I know i said i'd talk to you about everything that was bothering me but you love them too much and i couldn't be the one to break that. I can't go to my university anymore because it's always swamped with people wanting to rip my head off, My friends are trying to be supportive but i can see it's driving them crazy too, Management hate me and it's all become too much, I have to leave now before it's too late, I'm sorry but it's over" I told him before turning away so i didn't have to see his face as i went to our bedroom and began packing my things.

It didn't take long before i heard footsteps outside the door and then the sickening creak fill the room signifying Harry had followed me into the room and was going to say his part.

"I'm sorry i ruined your life Mar, I want to beg you to stay, I want to tell you the fans will listen when i tell them to leave you alone but it seems that they really don't care if i love you or not, which i do by the way, a hell of a lot. I never thought i'd have to give a speech because you were leaving because i always thought it'd never happen but i won't give up on us okay? I'll wait the rest of my life for you if i have to and you better believe it. I hope you find someone that makes you as happy as you've made me for the past 10 months. I guess that's it" And with that he began walking out the door without even giving me a chance to reply.

I stood there for a few seconds telling myself to say something but just as i was about to Harry turned around one last time once reaching the door and whispering the 3 words that made me break down as soon as he'd closed the door.

"I love you"

As the frequently occuring dream decided to play through my mind for the 6th night in a row i felt myself flinging my body off the mattress shamelessly throwing my hands out to the empty space next to me somehow hoping that it would all just be a nightmare and i never gave up the best thing that happened to me, But as i looked down and saw my hand hitting thin air and the mattress beneath me my eyes sealed shut and a new tear strolled down my face leaving a wet path from my eye to my chin as i was forced to remember making the biggest mistake of my life 3 weeks ago.

Deciding to turn on the t.v since it was 7am i shuffled through the channels until i reached daybreak and my heart instantly broke some more as i saw a picture of Harry with a gorgeous brunette and the caption? Styles Meets Soulmate. That's when i finally cracked by throwing the controller across the room and curling in a tight ball staying in the same spot for around half an hour before deciding to finally get myself cleaned up so 20 minutes i was emerging from the shower planning to get ready and go to starbucks before work.

Once i was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, blue vest top, beige waist coat and pink vans with my hair in a messy bun i made sure all signs of crying had vanished before grabbing my belongings and heading towards my favourite coffee shop placing my earphones in and listening to a fraction of the songs my ipod held for around 10 minutes until i walked through the front enterance instantly smelling the sweet aroma of coffee filling my nostrils causing an instant smile to spread on my face as i headed towards the counter to place my order.

"Hi, Welcome to Starbucks my names Leah and i'll be your server today what may i get you?" The girl behind the counter asked making sure to smile the whole time causing me to feel sorry for her mouth that had to stay like that all day.

"I'll have an Espresso Doppio to go please" I told her and iafter i'd paid i was instantly alone on the counter as Leah turned her back to me flicking switches to create the drink i'd ordered only moments ago. As i was waiting i heard a lot of squeling from behind me but when i turned around and saw nothing i simply shrugged and turned my attention back to my coffee which was thankfully placed into my hand near enough straight away. Throwing the waitress a quick thank you i placed my earphones back in and headed towards the door.