Nouis Toran; Not Over At A Payphone.

They both regretted the fight that happened between them just over 3 weeks ago, Things were said that shouldn't have been and they injured both boys to the extent where they called time on their 4 month relationship. Things became awkward for all of the boys as Louis moved back in with Harry and his personality had completely changed, He was no longer the bubbly one of the group and now sat around the house most days watching soppy chick flicks alone in the flat unless they had a concert then he'd muster up his best fake smile and head out fighting to stop the tears he was holding flow out everytime his eyes came across Niall.

 As for the Irishman things weren't much better for him either, He too was no longer like his normal self and hardly ate anymore and if he did it was because after he'd moved in with Liam he practically forced a spoonful of a substance in his mouth hoping it would be good enough that Niall wanted to eat the whole thing but his methods never worked and after a while he just gave up and settled on feeding Niall a tiny bit for each meal everyday. He too was like Louis when they went out in public but in eachothers eyes they were doing perfectly fine without one and other and that hurt them both more than the situation itself but they couldn't see just how wrong they were.

 Today marked the day they had officially been apart for a whole month, 31 days, 4 weeks, 730 hours had all passed without feeling even one ounch of the others touch and it was killing them both inside as they decided on staying inside at their seperate homes, Well Louis did but because Niall lived with Daddy Direction himself he'd drawn the short straw and was being made to attend but Harry and said he would cover for the older boy if anyone asked any questions, Louis thanked him before watching his bestfriend walk out the door signalling he was alone now and he no longer had to stop the tears from falling as he felt his heart break.

 At the studio Harry and Liam went off to talk to eachother in another corridor leaving Zayn and Niall on the sofa outside the interview room not really knowing what to say to eachother, Just as Niall was about to get up and walk off for some time outside Zayn finally spoke up and shocked the younger boy causing him to stiffen in his seat.

 "You miss him don't you?" He asked turning his body so that he was now sat on the chair arm with his feet on the seating bit and facing Niall who was fumbling with his hands, He didn't trust his voice to come through and instead gave a measly nod but it was enough for Zayn as he embraced his bestfriend into a bone clenching hug.

 "You have your own performance on the show, Don't say words just sing a song that will tell him exactly how you feel" Is all he said before giving his hand a gentle squeeze and leaving the sofa going off to find the other 2 members of the band that had magically disappeared somewhere into the building and the show was about to start.

 Back at the flat Louis didn't have anything to do, There was nothing on tv so he just left it on a random channel, All the food had to be cooked and everyone knew he was no good in the kitchen so that was a no go and all the games required someone to play with, Twitter was all about the boys going to the interview and about Niall announcing he was single and yada yada which is why he came to do what he did.

 Seeing it stood up in a corner of the room he picked up the light object and placing it across his lap running his fingers over the strings gently and the sound was like a melody to his ears but there was only really one song to sing in this situation because it described it to perfection, Thinking of the chord that started him off his fingers placed on the correct frets and strings then he began with his angelic voice,

 I'm at a payphone trying to call home, All of my change i spent on you,  Where have the times gone baby it's all wrong, Where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah I, I know it's hard to remember the people we used to be, It's even harder to picture that your not here next to me,

You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted, All of our bridges burned down i've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights now i'm paralyzed.