Zayn;Danielle - Ours.

Walking down the busy street as the cold morning air brushed against my face and through my hair i dodged person after person until i finally arrived at the front door of the familiar office building, As i walked past the front desk i made sure to wave at the receptionist but got nothing back so i continued on to the elevator doors where i couldn't help but notice how the cold air had followed me through the door and down the corridor which made me want the elevator to hurry up.

 Seconds later a 'ping' sounded from the frame above my head signalling that it was now here and the doors soon opened allowing me to step into the already crowded area. Pressing the button for the 13th floor i stepped a little further back into the centre as we started to move upwards. As i watched the numbers go up the silence made me want to get out and take the stairs but i knew i'd be tired afterwards, It's then that i chose to take a look at everyone in there with me and i thought about how if Zayn was here we'd laugh about the vacant stares on their faces but he's not so right now my time is theres.

 Hearing the second pinging sound signalling we were now at the right floor and the doors would be opening once again had never made me happier until everyone started to push their way forwards and past me and i got shoved to the back and was last to walk out. Heading through the rows of desks i made my way over to mine where the first disaster of the day had already happened as someone had spilt coffee all over the surface and left it there along with the cup for me to clean up.

 Letting out a long over due sigh i cleared it up, Sat down and took my coat off before starting on yesterdays stack of papers that neeeded to be finished before i could leave this afternoon which was pretty hard when the boys behind me were talking rather loudly whilst playing with their games consoles and the man next to me who i'd come to learns name was Mike decided to throw a paper aeroplane at me.

 Shooting him a glare and throwing his plane in the bin everything seemed to be okay again so for the next 10 minutes i continued on with my work where i needed to do some photocopying. Picking up the stack of work that needed to be copied i walked round the back of the booths to the machine and read the note that said 'Out Of Paper' rolling my eyes i turned back around and went to the draw i knew the paper would be in, I grabbed a pile of it and headed back to see the old note was gone and replaced with a new one.'Out Of Toner'

This time a low groan escaped my lips as i yet again turned back around and grabbed some toner out of the computer room only when i went back the machine had now gone and there wasn't even a note to say where. Deciding to give up i went back to my desk and pulled out all the spare paper clips from my drawer and started to make a chain until i ran out, Deciding i'd go and get a drink i got up and walked over to the water machine making sure to grab a cup on the way.

 As i walked round the corner to where it was i saw another man off the floor standing infront of it blocking my access and i expected him to move aside for me.. But he didn't. Instead he just turned around and filled his glass right up to the top again and continued to drink. Giving up i just walked away leaving my cup back where i'd got if from and headed for an early lunch where i found myself a chicken sandwich and a table near the back of the room which turned out to be a big mistake because as i sat down the ladies infront had a magazine with me and Zayn as the front cover and decided to gossip about 'the girl on the table behind'

 At first i didn't mind but when they started turning around to get a better look at me i grew frustrated, Finished my sandwich off and headed back to my desk where hopefully the next 2 hours wouldn't be as bad as the morning. Once i'd sat down i took the time to notice the little post it note that had 'I LOVED YOU FIRST! and 'I loved you first' written all over the front and i grinned at the memory replaying itself in my head.

*FlashBack*

 Me and Zayn were sat at either sides of the breakfast bar arguing about who loved eachother first and most but i refused to believe him when he said that it was him that loved me first.

"Fine if you won't believe me when i say it you'll have to believe it when i write it!" He told me before grabbing the pile of sticky notes and a pen off the side then began writing a message on it.

"You do know i'm not going to believe you right" I laughed but instead of replying he put a spare finger to his lips and carried on writing then a few seconds later handed me the message.

It read I LOVED YOU FIRST.

Grinning like the cheshire cat i grabbed the pen out of his hand and wrote my own message under his.

i loved you first.

*End Of Flashback*

Allowing other memories to play in my head i instantly felt my day become better and before i knew it when i checked the time on my watch it was time for my early finish so grabbing all my belongings and clearing up my desk i raced back through the desks similar to when i came in 5 hours ago then back to the elevator. When i walked in there was only one man from this morning with me and even though he too wore a blank expression i didn't care anymore and only wanted to get out of there.

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. *PING*

Finally the doors slid open so throwing a wave to the cleaner and racing past the him i ran all the back down the pavement this time through the afternoon air down all the way to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive so i could go to the place i'd been waiting to go for weeks and eventually minutes it pulled up in front of me and i boarded. Taking this time to check twitter my smile grew bigger as i saw Zayns tweets along with the other boys and fans which told me that it was nearly time.

Pulling up outside the airport i decended the bus stairs and made my way across the pelican crossing where they were just starting to come out of the main enterance doors with all their luggage, security and fans surrounding them. His eyes seemed to be searching for something but as i moved closer to him our gazes finally met and a smile spread across both our faces and that's when it clicked.. He was looking for me.

 Almost at the same time we both dropped our bags and ran towards eachother where we met in the middle and he pulled me in for the biggest hug we've ever shared followed by a short peck on the lips, He was home from tour for the next few months and in that moment i knew that he wasn't always going to be around when i needed him and it wasn't always going to be the best relationship because of that but this love is ours and i wouldn't have it any other way.