Zayn/Niall;Tayonna - I Love You All

I remember walking into the hospital room and my heart breaking the second my eyes landed on the sight set out in front of me, Zayn was led in a hospital bed, his duvet tucked securely under his arms and 2 pillows puffed under his head allowing him to have the most comfort possible.

Several cuts covered his arms and face clearly showing the main areas of impact from the crash. His sleeping form looked so peaceful... So angel like that with even the slightest of touches he’d break and vanish from my sight. Slowly each of the 4 other boys began entering the room and looking at their bestfriend for as long as they could before they broke and left the room in fits of tears which meant 3 hours later I was all alone with a partially conscious Zayn and one big secret.

“You alright darlin’?” He croaked as his hand reached over the side of the bed taking a secure grip on my own as I managed a weak smile back.

“You’ve just been hit by an 18 wheeler drunk driver and your asking me if I’m okay?! I’m amazing compared to you but I have something to share” I spoke with confidence daring to look at his face which was full of confusion.

“Me and you, we’re having twins” I beamed and his face instantly broke out into a grin whilst he began telling me all the different holidays and activities we were going to do as a family and I honestly couldn’t wait.

That’s how we fell asleep that night, me leant over his bedside our hands firmly attached and smiles on our faces never running short of a scenario to share with the other, it was just us in our own little bubble and I think it was our best moment yet.

Days passed and nobody would tell us anything, some days Zayn would look like he was so much better than the previous and others he’d look like he was getting significantly worse and that’s how he seemed to remain before it was eventually too late, there was nothing more they could do. His whole body had been shutting down since the accident and there was nothing anybody could have done to prevent it.

We were told to say our last goodbyes as even though they didn’t know just exactly how long he had left they knew it wasn’t very long at all and they thought it may prepare him for departure a little better if he had happy thoughts from everyone running in his head.

Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, His mum, Dad, Sisters, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and then finally me.

I didn’t know what I was supposed to say to the man I thought would be with me forever, the man that was meant to be by my side as we raised our children until they were old enough to face the big bad world alone and now he was leaving, tours I could deal with but I wasn’t quite so sure about forever.

As I entered the room his eyes looked tired, I knew he was ready to give up but he’d been holding on all this time so that he could leave with me by his side knowing I was the one he took his final breathe with and how do I know this? He told me.

He told me that amongst other things, We talked about what the twins names were going to be, when we were going to get married and the house he’d been looking at us living in for the foreseeable future and the last memory that we talked about was the one where we met and how eternally grateful I would be for my best friend forcing me to the club where One Direction were performing.

I’d been trying as many excuses as I could to get out of the clubbing arrangement as I didn’t feel comfortable knowing men were possibly going to try it on with me all night in the black tight dress Eleizihon had picked out for me paired with black wedges but she simply shrugged it off and dragged me there anyway.

It was after around 1 and a half hours after being there that we finally met when like suspected an over age drunken man tried his luck with me but not before a handsome man came to my aid taking on the role of my ‘boyfriend’ which automatically led to the drunken stranger stumbling to the other side of the bar in fear of getting hurt and not being able to defend himself.

2 hours later it was 1am and time to go home so as Zayn walked me back to my front door I stood around fiddling with my fingers until I heard him mumble something under his breath.

“Sorry what was that?” I asked confused and he just looked like a deer caught in headlights.

“I said I really like you Tayonna” He repeated and i immediately blushed and looked to the ground before remembering people like answers when they say something and mentally cursing myself for my stupidity.

“It’s a good job I really like you too then Zayn” I answered and the corners of his mouth moved up into a grin allowing his teeth to shine through before his face turned serious and began moving closer to mine until finally there was no room left and the gap was closed, our lips met and fireworks erupted in my stomach, this was the start of something beautiful.

A loud buzzing sound brought me out of my daydream as I looked at Zayn’s face to see his eyes closing and his chest rising and falling slower than ever and I knew this was the end for him, the person who was meant to live forever.

“I love you all” Was the last thing he said to everyone who was now gathered around his bedside before his eyes closed completely, his hand fell limp in mine and the machine stopped but instead of hearing everyone’s chocked sobs all my ears were filled with were silence. I couldn’t cry as my thoughts carried on.

I was having twins..... Alone.

7 years have passed since Zayn left and everyone still missed him more than they’ve ever missed anyone... especially me, and now standing at the altar watching as Zayn Javaad Malik Jnr and Amelia Grace Malik stood in their wedding attire waiting for me to marry the man that had helped my heart heal over the many years my heart swelled up and tears built in my eyes as I could’ve sworn their dad was sitting next to them, his eyes on me with a big but sad smile on his face because it wasn’t him up there with me like we’d planned for most of the time we’d spent together, instead it was Niall James Horan.

The vows were quickly spoken, the rings were easily exchanged and the service ended exactly 40 minutes after it had started allowing everyone to pour out of the church and to their cars heading for the reception.

Zayn and Amelia came with me and Niall in the car as we made a quick visit to their dads grave to pay him a visit on one of the most important days of our lives, we filled him in on all the big and little things and lastly we told him about how me and Niall were expecting our first child together.

The wind turned chilly as we began to walk away from his grave stone and curiosity got the better of me as I turned around one last time to see Zayn stood there in the same suit as earlier supporting the same smile but this time he spoke and the last thing i would ever here him say is.

“I love you all”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A.N.

If you have a request please can you mail me from now on, I also have a profile on quotev so it makes it easier to keep up to date, 

thank you xox

~ YourEyesIrresistible ~