Liam;Lia - Honeymoon In Disney Land

When you're a child you never really come to understand what possible risks there are when your flying on a plane, as far as you know you sit down and play with some toys, scream you lungs out, run up and down the aisles and then sit down in your seat again for a few more minutes before the planes being landed in the local airport and then your un boarding and on holiday for a couple of weeks and then repeating the plane ride once more and that's it for a year or two.

 It's only when you begin to grow up that you become more aware and as a 9 year old child plane rides scared the crap out of me, the way it felt like i was going to fall out the back end as we took off, the way it felt like we were going to tip over as we went through turbulence and the worst was every time a timer went off the anxiety that kicked in just waiting for the moment the oxygen masks dropped down providing the littlest bit of comfort for the on board passengers as we began plummeting to the ground awaiting for the time to come when we had impact leaving everyone with not even a 1% chance of survival.

Every time my parents told me we were going on holiday i used to dread it, always trying to think of an excuse as to why i couldn't go but no one ever bought it and i was placed by the window and forced to watch as we climbed into the clouds at a rapid speed before i became too scared and shoved my face into my mums lap closing my eyes and most of the time falling asleep for the rest of the plane ride. Now at the age of 22 as i walk hand in hand through Leeds Bradford Airport with my new husband Liam Payne the fear i grew up with is still very much present and it was taking everything i had in me not to turn around and run straight back through the airport doors even if it did mean i had to miss the honeymoon we'd spent so long planning.

It didn't take us long to get through security and onto the actual plane giving up 20 minutes to wait before take off. Our phones were long ago turned off and the only device we kept on was the ipod we liked to share as it held a collection of both of our favourite songs that we listened to on occasions like this when we were in a quiet and calm atmosphere. With a smile on my face i looked up to see Liam already looking at me and as i saw that a blush spread across my cheeks.

"We're about to take off now, try and sleep i'll wake you up in an hour" He said using a soft tone as he could see the fear in my eyes causing my heart to swell at his consideration. I replied with a sheepish nod before laying my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes as he placed one of the earphones in my ear ensuring i was asleep before we even managed to leave the tarmac.

 I'd been dreaming for what felt like a life time when i felt someone stroking my cheek soflty asif trying to wake me from my slumber which slowly worked as i managed to peel my eyes open to see  the familiar pair of brown eyes looking down at me and the sound of people opening and shutting doors around me. Liam must have seen the confusion in my face because he was quick to jump in with his next selection of speech.

"I decided to let you sleep the whole flight, you were too cute to wake up so we're here now" He smiled and lifted myself off the seat and taking my time to stand up in fear in case i had a case of pins and needles. Within 5 minutes our overhead luggage was collected and we were walking across the tarmac into paris airport where we headed straight for baggage cl aim, as we both predicted there were quite a few waiting for us and deciding to be kind we both signed a few autographs and took some pictures before having to leave in case we missed our cases. 

 Thankfully we made it with a few minutes to spare and gathered all of our belongings and managed to find the car we'd hired waiting for us straight away and with Liam driving we entwined our fingers together on top of the gear stick making small talk and singing along to the odd english pop song that came on the radio. 20 minutes later we were pulling up outside the disney resort and upon walking in we were instantly greeted with princesses and their princes walking around the ground floor along with various other cartoon characters.

I could see by the look on Liams face that he was practically in heaven as soon as he spotted Buzz and Andy come round the corner with children following behind them asif part of a kids club, as they passed by where we were stood i noticed his gaze glued onto them causing a small chuckle to escape from my lips and he was instantly broke out of his trance to give me a confused look.

"Liam honey,if you stared any harder at the back of their heads you'd be able to call yourself a mind reader" I joked and instantly his cheeks turned a tint of pink with embarrassment, i placed a small kiss on his cheek before taking his hand and leading him upto our room on the 5th floor which i'd organised to be one of the toy story themed ones as a surprise for my new husband and the reaction i got upon opening the door made it all worth it as he instantly ran in and laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling following the cartoon storyboard from one side to the other.

It took him a total of 10 minutes to finish it and when he had laughter suddenly escaped his lips at the last picture that had been drawn and seconds later he was sitting up staring at me with the biggest smile on his face i'd seen since the wedding.

"Babe, you don't understand how amazing this is, we haven't even been here an hour and you've already made it the best holiday we've ever shared aswell as the best honeymoon known to man, i love you" He smiled standing up and placing a soft kiss to my lips before going to his suitcase and changing out of his jeans into sweatpants.

"It's all worth it if i can see you smile for the whole 2 weeks we're here and can i ask why you're getting changed? P.s i love you too" I replied, me too wearing a smile.

"Because we're going to the theme park and if we go on any water rides jeans take forever to try so it's time for the trackies to make an appearance" He joked whilst walking over to me with his hands on his hips trying to look like a model which made me laugh all the more harder and fall onto the side of the bed clutching my sides.

"You finding something funny here Mrs. Payne?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me and i returned it with a smirk.

"And so what if i am Mr. Payne? I can't help it if your being all cute and girly" I shot back sticking my tongue out as his nose shrivelled up at the thought of being called a girl but asif something clicked in his mind i was suddenly being backed up towards the bed and soon catching my legs resulting in me falling onto the soft mattress.

"Well then, We'll have to see how much of a woman you think i am after this then won't you" He smirked before beginning to press soft, slow kisses all down my neck and then back to my mouth slowly removing pieces of my clothing as time went on. I quickly caught on what he was hinting at and it's safe to say, we never did make it to the theme park that day.

It was the perfect start to the perfect honeymoon.