Ziall Horalik; Back In December

He's gone, He's really gone. All his stuffs been moved out and now i'm sitting in the middle of our living room floor finally breaking down as the flood gates to my eyes burst open and i drown my face behind a waterfall of tear drops and nobodys around to hold me close or to tell me everythings going to be alright. I can't believe i was so stupid to let him go, Why did i have to lie? Why couldn't i just tell him the truth? Oh i know why because i'm a chicken. A chicken that's lost the best thing that ever happened to them.

 Liam says he's moved in with him and said if it made me feel better he was just the same as me, If this was normal circumstances it would but knowing he was like that because of me made me feel 100x worse than i did before i talked to Liam. As i closed my eyes and rested my head in my hands the memory of what happened 3 days ago played through my head like a broken record.

"Ni i need to tell you something" I said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"What's up Zayn?" He asked with a voice and face covered in love and worry which made my heart flutter and i tried to mutter the next words out but they didn't come out and i sentence i never wanted to say replaced them.

"I... I.... I don't think we should be together anymore" I choked out and fell to the floor in sobs where as Niall had tears running down his face but stayed strong and walked away, Out of our bathroom, Out of the bedroom down the stairs and out the door where he's only ever come through it once again to get his things.

 Harry was the only person that knew what was really happening to me and i'd sworn him to secrecy, It was the same thing i was going to tell Niall that night so that he could let me go and find happiness without me, In a way even though it didn't happen the way i planned i'd still achieved my goal and now he'd never have to know and simply think i just moved away for a fresh start and right now i liked that option better than what i'd originally thought.

 There was a knock at the door and as i opened it i saw the one person that knew everything, My bestfriend Harry. We talked for a while but then with thinking about everything i made myself stressed and in turn i began to feel dizzy.. After that i don't remember everything because all i know is that i'm falling waiting for impact.

Nialls' P.O.V.

 I don't know why i never said anything to him or try to win him round, I guess just thought his mind was made up and no matter how much it broke me from then on it was what he wanted and i had to respect that, Well in reality i did in my dreams we were still the happy couple we were over 4 months ago.

 For the past 2 nights i've cried myself to sleep thinking about how i left him there in that flat alone, How he's probably dying to have someone sitting next to him telling him everythings going to be okay like i have the remaining 3 boys next to me.. Wait a minute there's only 2 here.

"Guys where's Harry?" I asked curiously.

"Said he was going to see Zayn, He should be back soon" Liam answered and i just nodded before going into the kitchen and making myself some dinner, Something that Harry usually does but he's not here. Well that was until 30 seconds later when he barges into the room and motions the others to follow him to the other room.

 I wonder why i wasn't asked to go but then again he'd just been to see Zayn so he'd probably think i was still sensitive which kind of annoyed me since i still cared even if we weren't together anymore, Minutes later 3 pale faced boys arrive back in the living room and all stare at me when they remember i was here.

"Niall, We need to go out stay here and we'll be back soon okay?" Liam told me and i found myself slowly nodding as they rushed towards the door and out into the street to the car, Obviously something was going on and i wasn't staying here so doing the best sneaking i could i crept to Louis' car knowing he wasn't going to use it then the chase was on as i followed them down the very many twists and turns before finally pulling into a car park and we were outside.