Zayn;Ellie - Jealous.

Ellie's P.O.V.

 Walking into the newly built Bradford Nando's the smell of the freshly cooked chicken instantly filled my nostrils making my mouth water as i imagined the gorgeous taste that i was going to be having in around half an hour, I looked over at my boy bestfriend Jake to see that his facial expressions were some what similar to mine and when our gazes met a smile broke out on his face as we made our way towards the counter where a waitress would come and show us to our seats.

 Whilst we stood and waited i took this time to admire the place and all it's beautiful decorations as i hadn't had a proper chance yet, The wallpaper was a great choice and the furniture was an even better one but then i heard something i hadn't expected to hear, My bestfriends laugh. Looking around at everyone sat with their friends it seemed like i'd never find her but just when all hope was about to vanish i saw her sitting right at the back in a booth.... With 5 black hoodied men?

 Seeing her sat with them set a whole aray of questions spiralling through my mind and i figured that i couldn't just go over there and start accusing because then i'd look weird so instead i tried the next thing. Pulling my phone out of my pocket i searched for 'TillyTot' then pressed the call button and she picked up a few rings later.

 TT: Hey El

El: Hey Kates, Who are those guys?

TT: Erm so your at Nando's?

El: Yeah now who are they?

TT: Who you here with?

El: Jake now answer the question!

TT: Chill El! Right i can see you, Tell Jake your going to the loo and then come back here

El: Okay

By this point you could say i was very confused but i decided that if they turned out to be crazy killers after all atleast we'd die together so doing as she told me to i left Jake waiting for the table whilst i went 'to the loo' slipping around the sauces bar heading to the back of the resturant where i was instantly greeted by a shy looking Katie and 5 worried looking boys.

 None of them looked at me except for Katie and instead just shared scared glances with one another, It continued on for another few minutes until i finally decided that i'd had enough of it and was the first one to break the awkward silence.

"What's going on? If you haven't noticed i've left Jake over there to come talk to you and your ignoring me?!" I demanded. Katie just looked at the other boys and they all gave her a nod signalling her to tell me... All except the last one sitting closest to me.

"Erm El, Don't freak out but these boys... They're... One Direction" She said slowly and i burst out laughing not believing a word she was saying and instead of joining in all of them to look at me like i was crazy but also kept a serious expression on their faces which made me stop my laughing fit and consider the options.

"Y-Your not joking?" I stuttered and they all just shook their heads. I was about to reply when suddenly i felt an arm wrap around my waist and the voice i wasn't meant to hear spoke out before i'd even had chance to look at his face.

"So this is where you went, Hey Katie" Jake smiled and she greeted him whilst the other boys just stayed silent in the background. "Anyway our tables ready so we''ll talk later" He added on leaving me with enough time to shoot my bestfriend an 'we'll talk about this later' look before i was dragged away by our other bestfriend but i couldn't help but notice the one i now recognised as Zayn had an almost jealous look on his face.. That'd be another thing brought up later on when i wasn't enjoying my Nando's chicken.