Harry;Courtney - I Love You.

As the plane takes off down the runway I gaze out of the window in time to see the scenery change every second right before my eyes as we leave the ground and begin climbing up the altitude and up into the clouds, Letting a smile play on my lips I look over to the man I could now call my husband, Harry Edward Styles.

As our eyes meet and lock in a loving gaze I can’t help but look beyond his green orbs as a thousand memories begin to play through my mind before stopping on the day we got married which was only 48 hours ago.

Standing at the altar I listened as the piano began to play and the sound of people rising to their feet from the pews could be heard even from the wooden oak doors placed inbetween us as I gripped onto my dads arm waiting for the cue that would lead to the rest of my life with the man I love.

“You look gorgeous love, He’s one lucky lad” My father smiled giving my hand a gentle squeeze and I barely had time to smile back before the doors were opened and the march began, flower girl, bridesmaids, chief bridesmaid and me.

As I reached Harry and the other boys I couldn’t help the tears that began building up in my eyes but quickly vanished as I felt a finger being swiped under my ear collecting them before it returned to it’s owners sides and the rings and vows were exchanged then the kiss.

The kiss that allowed me to have the first proper look and taste of exactly what life was going to be like now that we were married and to be honest I couldn’t have been happier as the only word I could use to describe that moment was perfection and I realised walking into that bar in Ibizia was the best decision I ever made.

Snapping out of my trance I saw Harry still looking at me with a confused expression on his face and I almost giggled at how silly he looked but instead I simply explained I was having a flashback and he explained as we recounted every detail of the past 3 years we’ve spent together not even realising we’d talked for the whole two hour flight because we were soon descending from the air and onto the awaiting runway getting ready to make a dash as soon as the doors opened.

Immediately cameras went off and questions were thrown but true to our promise neither of us answered and headed straight to the baggage claim to gather our suitcases before heading to the terminal doors and into the awaiting car that Paul had arranged to collect and drive around for the whole 2 weeks that we were here, Me and Harry thought it was a bit too much to have him for so long but the driver insisted it was fine so after thanking him enough we agreed and left the airport with him as we made our way to the holiday home we’d booked for our stay.

The private beach was covered in beige sand as the tide remained low by the edge, The sunset reflected beautifully on the water casting rainbows in every direction my eye caught sight of and the orange glow from the disappearing sun cast a tan on my pale skin that make my complexion something else completely. The walls inside were painted white creating a homey feeling, The furniture was all whites or beiges making sure the heat stayed at a minimum preventing us from too much sun damage whilst the floor was tiled making it cool enough to walk on except from in the bedroom, The carpet was a crisp white which gave a soft feel between my toes as I scrunched them up. On the front wall of the room was a balcony that held a table and chairs for us to sit and enjoy the view this beautiful place gave us over looking the other beach houses further down, The island further out to sea, and the hills to the right holding hotels and people’s houses nearer to the town.

Once the luggage was stored away I decided to take a quick shower to rid myself of already gathered sweat only to come back out around 15 minutes later to see a note on the bed.

Dress nicely, I have a surprise, I love you

Harry xo

Although very confused I smiled to myself as I ran over to my wardrobe and began searching through my various clothing items before deciding on a pink dress that fits perfectly on my top half before puffing out at the bottom giving me extra movement when I turned around paired with black wedges.

After I was changed I moved over to the vanity table in the corner of the room and placed on a minimum amount of mascara, blusher and eye shadow before placing my hair into loose curls and putting in my favourite pair of stud earrings that Harry had bought me 2 years ago for our first anniversary.

Looking at the clock I realised I’d been 40 minutes already and quickly rushed around for the next 5 as I decided I looked nice and headed down the stairs only to be greeted with yet another note.

Come down to the bottom of the beach, Be careful on the sand in those heels, I love you

Harry xo

Laughing at how he knew I’d be wearing heels I placed the note on a table inside before going out of the front door only to be greeted with a rope that had deliberately been placed there for my safety which I thankfully took as last time I didn’t I ended up in hospital with a twisted ankle as Harry was too far away for me to grab as I fell down.

I continued the walk down until the rope stopped and was greeted with the best sight I’d seen since we got here, set up on the sand was a table and two chairs with candles lit in the middle as spaghetti bolognaise was placed at either side of the decoration accompanied with a glass of red wine but what made it better was the man stood to the side wearing beige shots and a white button down t-shirt complete with a pair of white pumps, a smile plastered on his face as he pulled out my chair allowing me to sit down at the table.

We ate together mostly in silence and just enjoying our first night here together until I felt a slight pressure on my leg under the table, Smirking to myself a looked up to see Harry curiously eyeing me, my spaghetti then his and it didn’t take long for me to figure out what he was trying to say.

“You want us to try lady and the tramp?” I guessed and he immediately nodded as his face lit up.

“Yeah, I’ve always wanted to try it but we’ve never really sat down together like this until now, so you know I thought we could give it a try?” He suggested while scratching the back of his neck looking asif he was going to back out.

“There’s no one I’d rather try it with than you Haz” I replied and that seemed to be all the conformation he needed as he placed one end of the long strand in my mouth before placing the other in his own followed by us slowly sucking the piece further in taking very little time to meet in the middle and receive a short but sweet kiss that left us both pulling back with smiles on our faces.

“You know Courtney, there is no one else on this earth that I would have rather married and I can’t wait to spend the rest of this vaction and my life with you, I love you”

“I love you too Harry”