Louis;Danielle - You Belong With Me.

Prompt: Based on you belong with me by Taylor Swift - Twiddlebutt

 Sorry it took so long dandan!<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  It all started when i was 13 years old. My feelings started to change more often then i'd have liked them too and it was also the time when they decided to make me look at my bestfriend in a whole new way. I'd notice how his eyes twinkled as the light hit them and how his hair would always fly in the same direction when walking through the wind but he had a girlfriend so it didn't matter.. My feelings didn't matter.

 It was currently 8:13pm and i was sat on my bed looking out of the window watching as Louis and his girlfriend Sadie argued over the phone for about the 15th time this month, It was always over the same thing she'd flirt with some random guy off his football team and then when he complained she'd somehow twist it around and make him look like the bad guy and because he's got the kindest heart anyone would ever find he'd believe her and spend an eternity trying to make it up to her.

 Neither of them saw what this was doing to him but i did. I saw how his eyes were becoming tired and how his hair no longer fell the way it used to, Instead it flew in many different directions as it looked like he didn't even bother with it anymore. Being able to tear my eyes away from the scene infront of my eyes i lowered my gaze to the sheet of paper hidden under all of my course work and on that sheet were 3 words that i'd always wanted to tell him, I bit my lip in thinking but quickly stopped when i saw him staring at me with an amused expression on his face, It didn't last long after though as his curtains shut and i was alone.

 Throwing myself back onto my bed i put on my Taylor Swift CD and started to dance around like crazy my brush in hand acting like a microphone, Switching into different outfits for the different songs it almost felt like i was in a concert and the carpet infront of my feet was the audience, That's the way my mind worked for around the next half an hour until i became tired and collapsed onto my bed slightly catching Louis's curtain closing meaning he'd seen me... Well shucks.

 I decided to let it go and brush my embarrasment aside as i cleared all my papers off my bed placing the most important one at the bottom of the pile meaning it was out of everyones view and no one would find it before climbing into bed and falling asleep feeling my steady heartbeat thumping through my chest as my mind played a slideshow of all the memories me and Louis had shared together over the years.

 The next morning i was awoken by a loud knocking on my door followed by a very familiar face dancing around my room holding my hairbrush like a microphone making me slam my head back into the pillow once i realised he was mocking me from yesterday and all i heard in reply was an angelic laugh come from his lips and i couldn't help the smile that played on mine no matter how hard i tried to stay mad.

 "What do you want Louis?" I asked, The sleepiness seeping through my voice.

"Come on proms tomorrow night and we're having a bestfriend dayto celebrate" He beamed.

"Yeah bestfriend day of course" I muttered under my breath hoping he didn't hear and thankfully if he did nothing was said so i just let it go and shoo'd him out of my room whilst i threw on my black skinny jeans with a blue vest top and cream blazer matched with my neon pink vans, My shoulder length brown hair was flowing in curls down my back and my make up was natural, Satisfied with my look i picked up my phone off the side along with some money before going back downstairs to join him.

 "Where to first then Danii?" He asked with a smile across his face which automatically made me smile too.

"Well i need to go to the library and get out a history book do you mind?" He asked looking a bit embarrased.