Zarry Stalik; A Year In The Making.

365 days, 56 weeks, 12 months no matter how many different ways i tried to put it the answer was still the same, Today was the day that marked a year of being with the man that owned my heart. Me and the other boys had spent ages debating on what i should do for him until we finally came to a decision and i just hoped and prayed that he liked it.

  I was awoken by the same annoying beeps coming from the alarm clock on my bedside table groaning to myself i rolled over and made sure to turn it off before Zayn even thought about stirring from his peaceful sleep and quietly slipped out of his grasp aswell as the bed then when i was fully clear i threw on my cream chinos with a white button up shirt accompanied by a blue blazor and white converse. I made sure my curls were tamed before creeping out of the bedroom and onto the venue.

 2 hours later everything was set up and it was only 9:26am which was pretty good for me and right now it was about time for Zayn to be getting up since i was back at the apartment. Sneaking up the stairs i noticed the bedroom door was still open the way i left it specifically so i could get back in without making any noise and tip toed over to the bed where i began placing small kisses up his neck upto his jawline then gently pecking his lips to which he responded showing me that he was awake.

"Come on Zee, It's time to get up" I whispered in his ear and i noticed how the hairs on the back of his neck stood up causing me to smile at my the fact i still had that effect on him after so long.

"But Hazzz, I don't want to" He whined shoving his head back into the pillow.

"Fine i guess i'll just take Louis on our one year annivesary date instead, Bye!" I called exiting the room and standing outside starting the countdown.

3..2..1..

"HARRY WAIT!" He shouted running out of the room and i pulled him into me before he could go any further down and it brought him face to face with me.

"Happy anniversary babe" I whispered and he smiled.

"Happy anniversary Hazzy" He whispered back before placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

Zayns P.O.V.

"Now get dressed into something casual" He smirked pushing me back into the bedroom where i instantly ran over to my wardrobe and started to look through my clothes and after half an hour of searching finally settled on black skinny jeans with white dunks and a green polo with my black varsity jacket.

 My hair was the way it always is so with one last glance over in the mirror i was ready to go none of the other boys seemed to be around which was rather odd but i shrugged it off and headed towards the front door where i grabbed my phone and keys placing them in my pocket but when i went looking for Harry all i found was a sticky note.

  'If my heart was a compass you'd be north'

I was slightly confused at first but when i looked up right in front of me was the front door so i pocketed the note and stepped out of the apartment followed by going down in the elevator and towards the hotels exit which is where i found my next note which read,

 'To the left, To the left'

I smiled at his use of Beyonce lyrics before too pocketing this note and following his instructions i stepped out onto the sidewalk following the left hand path which led us into the main part of town, Luckily for me i didn't get recognised apart from a few weird glances but i didn't care because after walking for around 5 minutes i reached a chalk board that had my next note written on it.

'Oh Oh, We're halfway there'

Smiling widely at the fact i was nearly back with him i picked up my speed and started to walk past other people who handed me a rose as they passed? I didn't mind though they looked beautiful so keeping them in my hand the walk continued. As i was walking so fast i almost missed the sign up in the pet shop that read.