PRINCE

Could be hours, could be days, could be minutes later all I know is that I'm discombulated when I wake up later to find my leg and arm thrown around Mystique who was still deep at sleep.

   I take my time to study her and smile at the beauty I see. She has some hickeys on her skin on the spots I got carried away with when I was licking her. I place kisses on her face and her neck, then feel her stir. I run my hands over her stomach tracing her abs then suck a nipple into my mouth making her moan in pleasure.

   I change position. Lie on top of her then rub my dick on her folds watching her eyes flicker open then I enter into her very slowly. Riding her in short, slow strokes as we both moan together. After our climax I untie her hands and watch the scars that have formed a little guiltily as she massages the blood circulation in the right direction.

   "I'm really sorry for what I did last night. It wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings." I say pulling her close to me so she feels my sincerity.

   "That's done and dusted. There is no need to apologise." She replies shrugging nonchalantly.

   "I must confess I'm scared at how easy it is for you to forgive me whenever I offend you." I inform her.

   "Would you prefer I stay mad at you for days, weeks or months? Because I could also do that." She replies smiling.

   "I don't want that. I'm just scared that maybe you are a tad too fast to forgive." I say to her.

   "Well I love you and I knew you were going to regret your actions immediately you did it. You apologize and I forgive. The feelings I have for you won't let me stay mad at you." She says shocking me.

   "Would you still be so forgiving if you found out I cheated? As in cheated on you." I say trying to gauge her reaction but all she does is laugh.

   "I know you cheated. It was very obvious and I already melted out your punishment. But I won't be forgiving next time." She says shocking me.

   "What did you just say?" I ask disbelieving what I was hearing.

   "I said I knew you cheated. Why are you opening up now about it anyway?" She asks perplexed.

   "I don't get, how did you know? And how long have you known?" I ask her scared she was being calm about this.

   "Forget about how I know. The most important thing is I know. It hurt so much at first but I decided to let it slide when I saw the guilt eating you up. It was fun though but there is no way I'm ever going to forgive you if you try that again." She informs me scarily.

   "Are you sure you love me?" I ask because I don't get how she could have known and didn't bother to say anything about it.

   "Why would you doubt my feelings?" She asks defensively.

   "Because if you love me like you claim you do, then you would be reacting differently." I tell her.

   "Well I don't have time to beat up myself for something I can't change. Besides when I saw the girl I felt real bad for you. It would have hurt if the girl was better than I am. But like I said its all in the past and I don't want to talk about it. I'm glad you brought it up and came clean but in all honesty I was disappointed you couldn't cheat on me with someone better." She says laying on her back and staring at the ceiling.

   "I'm really sorry baby that I put you in that position. Its been eating me up ever since. I really don't want to lose you. I just can't picture me without you." I inform her trying to let the sincerity of my words shine through my eyes and hoping she believes.

   She stretches her hands and pulls me to her so I'm lying besides her.

   "Prince when I found out I was really hurt. It  was real painful but I'm human too. I also make mistakes. I've truly forgiven you. So let's forget about it and move on." She informs me running a hand through my hair and kissing my forehead.

   We lounge for a while in that position just be quiet and content in each others hands until my stomach growls from being hungry and she starts laughing.

   "What's funny?" I ask her smiling.

   "Did I say anything was funny? Get your ass up let's go prepare breakfast. I'm starving too." She says pushing me from her. Getting up she extracts two bathrobe from the ensuite bathroom and tosses one at me.

   Breakfast consisted of bread, fried eggs, pancakes and hot choco. While we were watching a movie I get a call from Marc.