MYSTIQUE

Now that we are on the topic of his going to school there is something I want to discuss to him but I don't know how he is going feel.

  "Prince there is something I would like us to talk about but I really don't know how you are going to take it."

  "Mystique say what you have to say I promise not to overreact." He says.

  "If you say so. I want you to attend a private university. Its usually faster, no strike and you get to make a lot of solid connections." I say.

  "Its a good idea but you know I can't afford it right?" He says sincerely.

  "I can. I want to. If you agree in the next four years you will be through. I don't want you to have to pass through the public university system. The strikes would delay you and I don't want you exposed to some group of people that are prevalent in public schools." I tell him.

  "What kind of people would that be?" He asks.

  "Cultists, fraudsters, unserious people that later drop out." I answer him sincerely.

  "And you feel I've not already been exposed to those sort of people?" He asks.

  "I know you have not met the kind of treacherous group that would be in the public university system. I'm not saying the private university is free from these group of people but its really limited there."

  "Like I said its expensive. I know you can afford it but what if something goes wrong and you stop paying? How then do I continue?" He asks.

  "I really don't know how you look at me but I'm not that vindictive. I don't play with human lives just because I can. But so you will be at ease I will pay for the four years complete tuition including the accommodation. Your parents will pay for the rest like your feeding and allowances so they don't feel left out. Besides if the modelling gigs kick off you should be able to afford those things and more on your own." I tell him.

  "Why are you so bent on helping me?" He asks.

  "Well for one I love to help wherever I can. And I've found that its easier if you just empower people instead of throwing money at them. Your family look up to you so they can do better financially. I could just buy a house, car and open a business for your mum but that would only make you a dependent liability or you feel left out. But when you complete your education and earn some money you will be able to fend for them like you're supposed to. There's this great sense of accomplishment when you achieve your goals. I want you to achieve yours."

  "The tuitions for private universities can be as high as over 1 million naira per session. Hope you know that?" He asks looking at me.

  "I know how much private schools cost. I have people there. You're not the first person I'm going to be sponsoring. I am also not doing it because I'm sleeping with you. If you and your parents agree then on Tuesday you will go to Western Delta University, take their form, I know the vice chancellor there and I know you are more than qualified to be there. By Wednesday I will wire them the money and by September you will resume lectures with them." I say.

  "You are so sure of yourself. What about my accommodations?" He asks getting interested.

  "They will give you a space in one of the boys hostel where you will share a room with another guy but it will be just the both of you. If you can keep your grades up to a 5.0 the owner of the school gives out a job or a scholarship to further your education depending on which one you want." I inform him.

  "Keeping my grades up wouldn't be an issue." He assures me confidently making me smile.

  "Its easy to say when you are not yet there. The girls and partying would get you sidetracked like it has done to others. But at least try to graduate with a good result." I advice him.

  "Are you saying you don't trust me?" He asks me in disbelief.

  "I didn't say that. I've seen bright boys go into school and barely graduate because they became distracted with the partying, womanizing and drugs."

  "I'm not those stupid boys, I know what I want and will make that GPA." He says confidently.

  "If you make that GPA then I will personally give you anything you want." I promise him, trying to ginger him not to let me down like some of the others I was paying for.

  "Anything I want, I get just by graduating with a 5.0? I like the sound of that. Challenge accepted!" He says smiling and pinning me to the bed.

  I laugh at his excitement. Its not the first time I've seen it but its the first time I'm getting sexed by with it.

  He is like a kid that's had too much candy. He over eagerly removes my clothes and then his.

  "What happened to us taking a break from sex?" I asked him.

  "I didn't specify for how long. Besides I need to feel you now. The need is too great that if I don't have you now I just might go mad." He tells me forcing me on all fours and entering me in one push doggy style and making me scream out in pleasure mixed with pain.

  "Fuck!" I exclaim when the pounding becomes faster and harder and the pleasure rushes through my brain.

  "Gosh! You will be the death of me. Everything about you is addictive. I just want to be buried deep in you all the time Mystique!" He shouts accompanying my orgasm with his own.